Niall Horan Fanfiction

Chapter 4:

Natalie's POV:

I'm so glad that it's the summer holidays because I hate school. Me and Niall spend nearly everyday together,he's an amazing best friend.

I woke up the next morning,looking a mess. I remembered that me and Niall made plans to meet. I got dressed,did my hair and makeup and went downstairs. I heard the beep of Niall's car again. I jumped in the car and off we went. "I'm sorry,I look terrible today. My hair wouldn't go right and I couldn't be bothered to do my makeup" I said to Niall. He frowned at me. "You don't need makeup Natalie,your beautiful just the way you are" he said. We both smiled at eachother.

We got to Niall's house. He opened the door for me. "Hi Maura!" I said to Niall's mum. "Hello sweetie" she said to me. "Come on!" said Niall,he held onto my hand and took me into his room. We sat down on his bed.

"How come you rushed me upstairs?" I asked him. "There's something I need to tell you" he said. He seemed quite shy while he was telling me. I stared at him for a while waiting for him to tell me whatever he needed to tell me. He then smiled as he started getting closer to me. "Maybe I'll show you instead of telling you" he whispered,our noses touching. His lips then gently hit mine. I felt him breathing into my mouth. He slowly moved away,still very close to me. I smiled at him. He smiled at me back as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He placed his hand on my cheek. "I love you Natalie" he whispered to me. "I love you too" I said. We laid down together with his arm around me,I rested my head on his chest. He was playing with my hair with one hand whilst holding my hand with his other hand. I felt so comfortable when I was with him,I felt like I could be myself around him. I felt so safe in his arms..