Niall Horan Fanfiction

Chapter 5:

Niall's POV:

I woke up the next morning by hearing my alarm. Natalie was still asleep in my arms. I didn't want to wake her. I gently leaned over her to turn the alarm off. She slowly opened her beautiful eyes.

"What was that?" she asked me sleepily. "Don't worry babe,it was only my alarm. Sh,go back to sleep" I whispered her back to sleep. She fell asleep in my arms for what felt like hours. Every now and then,I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. I smiled every time she snuggled closer to me,feeling her breath on my shoulder. I drifted off every now and then,but I wanted to say awake to make sure that she was safe with me.

About 3 hours later,she woke up. "Morning sleepyhead" I said. She smiled at me. "How long was I asleep for?" she asked me. "About 3 hours" I said smiling. "You should of woken me up,I'm sorry babe!" she said to me. "Don't be sorry" I said. "I like watching you sleep." She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

We both got dressed. I saw her in her bra and pants so I decided to run over to her. I tackled her to the bed and started tickling her. She giggled at me and started moving around trying to get away from me. We both started laughing.