Full House Addictions

"Hey Emily... can we watch something else besides Full House??" My friend, Hannah whined.

"Are you saying you don't like Full House?!?!?" I replied. Hannah gave me a guilty look.

"I do but you make me watch it so much, that I feel like throwing an axe into the screen."

"How rude!!!!!!" I yelled. I looked to the tv screen and saw Michelle stick up her thumbs and say,

"You got it dude!"

"Hahaha!! How can you not just love this show?!" Hannah gave me the 'Isn't it obvious' look. Were best friends, but, let just say, we deal with each other. I looked at the time on my phone... 6:45!!!!!

"Hannah!! It's 6:45!" Her eyes turned the size of oranges. We grabbed our bags and ran out the door. I jumped into the car and put the key in the ignition and twisted. I pushed down the gas petal and almost floored it. I stopped when we got to apartment building G.

Our 2 friends, Bailey and Noelle, ran to the car.

"What took you guys so long?!?" Noelle complained. Hannah looked in my direction.

"What?!?!?" I asked Hannah. She gave me the 'you know what' look. "Fine!!! We were watching Full House!"

"Correction! You were watching Full House!" Hannah replied.

"JUST DRIVE!!!!" Bailey and Noelle screamed.

*college parking lot later*

"I'll go park the car. You guys go on in." I said. Everyone besides me filed out of the car.

"Doo do da dodey do." I sang to my self as I tried to find a parking spot. All because of Full House I'm probably going to be late for class. Oh well!

I can't believe it! There is no parking spots!! Oh... well I guess there is one all the way in the back! I parked the car and sat there for a moment. What great friends I have. I love them all to pieces. I grabbed my phone and bag and got out of the car.

I started walking up to the school, I still had a while to go. I had a smile on my face, thinking if my great friends. I looked ahead to my destination.

As I walked forward, I heard foot steps behind me. 'I know a lot of people at this school, maybe it's someone I can chat with' I thought. I looked over my shoulder, and before I knew it, there was something white over my face.

This white thing smelled strongly of chemicals. The parts that touched my face felt like hot coals turning into forest fires. I soon felt sleepy and I felt myself hit the cement.

I woke up screaming my head off. My face was drenched in sweat. 'Oh good it was just a dream.' I looked around me to see I was safe in my white poka-dotted sheets.

Right then I didn't realize, that I don't have poka-dotted sheets.