First Day at Being a Tanner

As I stood there stunned from the picture, I recapped. I was DJs sister. I was a Tanner.

I soon regained my ability to pick up the picture frame off the floor. Luckily it didn't break! I set it back down by the clock on her night stand. The red digital numbers read 9:45.

I walked over to the closet, searching for my clothes. There was a sign on one half of the closet marked DJ. Then on the other half was a sign reading Emily. I soon realized my clothes were weird! I grabbed the first jacket I saw. ICK! It was a green puckish looking color with felt material. It made me cringe when it slipped over my arms. When I looked down to zip it up I realized that all it had was 3 huge buttons. NOT HAPPENING! I ripped the monstrosity off and onto the floor it went.

I soon found an outfit that wasn't that bad. It was a baby pink long/baggy sweater with leggings. That was the best I could do. I walked out of the closet shutting the door behind me. I then walked to the bedroom door. I took a deep breath and walked out.

I saw across the hall Michelle and Stephanie's room and the bathroom. I turned my head to see Uncle Jessie's room. I didn't know where to go. It was kinda awkward just standing there so I walked down the stairs, entering the living room. There sat Danny and Rebecca rehearsing for Wake Up San Francisco! Danny turned his head towards me and said,

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning Emily." Rebecca said.

I wasn't quite sure if I should act surprised they talked to me or just play along. I decided to play along. "Good morning!" I said. I hurried into the kitchen out of that awkward moment.

In the kitchen sat Stephanie and Michelle and at the counter was Joey! I acted like I was meant to be here and grabbed a bagel. But then I looked over to see doughnuts. Do I like doughnuts of bagels better? I looked over to the table. What chair do I sit in? I panicked. I set down the bagel and just sat on the counter.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Joey asked. What is a good excuse to get out o this question?

"I'm not hungry." Ok, not half bad! Joey just shrugged.

If I'm going to make it being a Tanner I got to figure out what I like. The only problem is... how?