Chapter 13

Justin's Pov--

It would have been Ariana's Thirty second birthday today. Emily's eighteen now she's all grown up I can't find anyone who makes me happy like Ariana did.

Chaz and Demi are married with one child called Elliot

Ryan got a girlfriend and is engaged 

and Chris has a wife and a little girl named Ariana.

I still miss Ariana like crazy I can't get over that I miss her, I can't move on knowing she'd be watching me kiss someone else, have sex wiht someone else. It just hurts me to see that and imagine that. I know she wanted me to move on and be happy but I just can't. 

"Dad come on" I chuckled at Emily because she wanted to see Ariana's grave so much. I saw her run up to the grave and put new flowers there I quickly followed her and stood by her side. "Hey Mommy" she said and got sad "Happy birthday" she wiped her tears "Why can't you come back mom I miss you loads I hate Drale he's horrible I want him dead! SYou should still be with me for when I'm sad r I had my first break up you should have been their eating ice cream with me or telling me everything will be alright. You and dad should have been married and had more kids! I want you to be there when I get married to pick out my dress and tell how beautiful I looked and when I have a baby I want you to hold her and be proud of me and I want my baby to have a Grandma but now that can't happen because you'll never come back and I miss you so much" Se started to cry I hugged me and she sobbed into my chest.

"Ariana I wish you were here I really do. I hope your proud of us and I'm sorry for my mistakes I still make music like you told me too and I've tried to go on dates but they're not the same as you ariana. It's hard to go and find someone amazing when I already had the best Its so hard I want you back and I now I can't do that. I hope you're watching me and Emily and your smiling because you're still loved and no ones forgot about you. I miss you laugh and your smile whcih then instintly made me smile. You were so happy, we were all so happy and that's ruined." I sighed "I love you Ariana" I put flowers and a ballon by he grave "Goodbye princess."

____________________________________________________________________________________-

IT'S OVER!

I cried I really crie I don't know why I done it so sad!?

Anyway thank you to my amazing reader I love you guys so much 

I think I'll start my new story tonight a Jason McCann story please read that as soon as it's up

Don't stop reading this but thank you for everything

sorry if i didnt update as much but I love you guys

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx