Chapter Eighteen

"You look cute today," Ryan teased as he straightened my tie.

"Oh shut up. You invited me to this stupid movie premiere," I grumbled. Ryan pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"You two are disgusting." Andrew grumbled. Both Victor and Andrew starred in the movie adapted from Ryan's novel. So I was Ryan's plus one, Andrew invited Dan, and Victor invited Quinn, so we all managed to come. I wanted Conner to join, but he even said that it wasn't his thing.

"Oh shut up." I blushed and leant into Ryan.

"We should get going. We have to rock that red Carpet!" Dan joked.

"They will have no idea who we are Dan!" I snickered.

"Right? So many questions await!" Everyone was laughing. A knock resonated from the door and Ryan answered it, and we all were met with a man.

"I'm here to drive you." He spoke.

"Oh, were ready, lets go." We all followed Ryan and the car we were going in the probably the biggest stretch limo I have ever seen.

"Wait, who called for a limo?" Victor asked.

"Oh, I'm the Peter's family driver. We never need to be called." The man smiled. We all got in and the inside was stocked with goodies.

"Times like this, aren't you glad for your linage?" Dan joked.

"God, don't say lineage." I groaned.

"Why?" Victor questioned.

"While you guys were busy, Alex and I discovered a lot about wizards." Ryan almost dogged the full truth.

"What does that have to do with lineage?" Quinn asked.

"Apparently, no matter the sex, if two wizards have unprotected sex, they can have a kid." I explained.

"But Ryan's not a wizard?" Andrew snorted.

"Apparently I am. Surprising, right?" Ryan scoffed.

"Yup. So, a lot of things ride on the two of us, you know." I shrugged.

"Why is the wizarding world so sexual?" Dan exclaimed.

"God knows. We don't." I joked.

"Anyways, this movie should be great, right?" Ryan grinned. We all nodded.

"We had a lot of fun filming, and the story felt so clear!" Andrew informed.

"Yeah! I'm normally in tv shows, so it was a nice experience." Victor grinned as well.

"Either way, the trailer looked epic. I can't believe you invited me Andrew." Andrew simply shrugged.

"Were a group of friends that shouldn't be broken up. Besides, everything's more fun when we're all together!" Andrew seemed happy to be with us and I could say, I felt the same. We all were happiest around each other, now with the drama all over and done with.

We joked so much that we didn't notice when we arrived. Our limo was probably the most luxurious and it brought the attention of everyone already on the red carpet.

Who are they?

How an they afford that?

So on. The driver came and opened the door and Andrew, Dan, Victor and Quinn got out first. That was already decided and Ryan got out next.

"Wow, what an impressive limo." A reporter commented.

"It belongs to my plus one." Ryan grinned and I didn't hear it. The drive newly held open the door for everyone else but he offered a hand out for me. I chuckled and grabbed it as he helped me out.

"Have fun Master Peters." He then closed the door and got back in the limo to drive off. I blinked a few times and turned toward my friends and the dozens of people now looking at me. I walked over to Ryan, not noticing anyone else around besides my friends.

"I'm reporter Jane Wild on the scene where some handsome rich man has arrived with some of the top stars in America. Sir, what's your name?" A microphone was almost shoved in my face.

"I'm Alex Peters, successor of the Peter's family line." I introduced. The few people around kinda froze. My name held weight.

"Are you in any way related to the late multi-billionaire Henry Peters?" The reported asked.

"He was my grandfather. I'm continuing what he started." I plastered a false grin on my face when I looked at them.

"How did you meet four of the biggest stars in America?" She asked.

"Well, by chance really. We all really hit it off and they're kinda like the brothers I never had. My best friend Dan over there fit right in and now we really can't be separated." I joked.

"That so? No special way of meeting?" She tried to dig.

"We can all confirm it wasn't anything special. We met in late May and we've been in a roller coaster since." Victor joked.

"Truly a wild time." Andrew grinned.

"It was truly magical." We all almost lost it when Ryan added that.

"Anyways, we all support each other and hang out loads. We practically live with Alex." Quinn admitted with an arm around me.

"It's almost annoying." I snickered.

"How amazing do you this movie is?" The reporter moved on.

"I believe in these three to make something wonderful." I admitted honestly.

"Yeah, I agree." Quinn and Dan chimed in.

"We should get to our seats." Ryan suggested.

"I think I see your editor waiting for us." I informed sweetly.

"Oh, yeah. If you'll excuse us." The lot of us headed to his editor, his ex. We were well out of earshot when we spoke to her.

"You really scored a cutie Ryan." She joked.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alex Peters." I introduced.

"I know. I'm Emma Walsh. Sorry for any misunderstandings in the past." She apologized.

"Don't worry about the past. Nothing really happens if we stay stuck in the past." I assured. She was really pretty. I would kill for baby blue eyes like hers.

"You're so sweet! I heard you're bisexual. If Ryan ever breaks your heart, I'm happy to heal it for you." She giggled. I blushed.

"Thanks for the offer, but nothing like that will ever happen." Ryan commented for me.

"I'm only joking. Now come on. It's your movie isn't it! Let's see how amazing it is."