Tayra and Chase

SamsGirl2014

Tayra's POV

This was not a smart idea, I think as I walked down an alleyway. I pulled the jacket closer to me and shiver as the cold air raced by me.

"What's a little girl doing in this alley," a voice says from behind me.

I froze, "W-walking home."

I gulp and kept walking.

"Where do you think you're going," the men said stepping in front of my path.

I back against a wall. The man stood in grin of me and places his hands on either side of my head. I whimper. He smirks, a small chuckle leaving him. I shove him and run. He recovered and ran after me. I kept running. I felt hands go around my waist. I squirm. I felt something go over my mouth.

"Night night," he smirks.

I groan as I breath in. My head starts spinning. I throw up for a moment. My eyes slip shut. My knees give out. I feel strong arms support me. I shiver.

"Sweet dreams."

I pass out finally.

Chase's POV

I watched the girl pass out in my arms, her chest slowly rising and fall. She was a little paler now and I could tell she didn't feel good. I sigh and bend down, making her body slump over my shoulder. I heard her groan, then I took her to my car. I grab a zip tie and put it around her wrists and ankles laying her in the trunk of my car. I watch a tear fall down her face. I frown softly and sigh closing the trunk. I get in the car and drive home. I pull up. I get out and open the trunk. I see she is awake. I watched her hiccup or try to. I pull her out.

Her eyes told me, 'I'm gonna be sick again."

"You can throw up," I say.

She throws up again. I wait til she finishes. She leans on my car. I squat and cut the zip tie and stand up and grab her forearm.

"Walk," I say.

She does and I unlock the door pushing her inside the door.

"Sit on the couch," I say.

She does and I lock the door and all the windows.

"Don't think about doing anything stupid."

"I won't," she says.

I look at her and make some food. I bring it to her and sit next to her and feed her.

~2 weeks later~

"Tayra get back here," I laugh chasing her around.

"Nope you gotta catch me," she giggles softly at me still running.

I chuckle and grab her waist and gently pin her to a wall.

"This reminds me of how we meet just then I couldn't do this," I say kissing her softly.

She kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck.

Who knew someone could love a kidnapper?