Tickle Time

Whitesnowranger

KC's POV

I was walking around at night. I didn't know exactly what time it was all I knew was it was nighttime. I kept walking and was humming to myself. Then out of no where something went over my mouth and nose and I mistakenly breathed in making myself drowsy.

"Good girl," I hear a guy say as I feel something on my wrists.

I try to struggle but he puts the cloth back on my face every time I do. My body soon goes limp

Tyler's POV

I pick up the girl after I made her go to sleep with the chloroform. I walk to my jeep, cuffing her ankles with the same leather cuffs I used on her wrists. I grab a ball gag and put it in her mouth smirking to myself. I get in the front seat and drive to my house.

~timeskip~

~KC's POV~

When I woke up, I couldn't move my hands or feet and I look down to see I'm tied to a bed. I start struggling then heard a chuckle. I see a guy walk close to the bed and get on.

He slowly runs his hand down my side and I jerk away.

"Hmm," he smirks.

I look at him trying to talk not feeling the ball gag in my mouth.

He then does something I couldn't believe. He started tickling me and I started squealing and giggling like crazy. I pant after he finishes and he moves to my underarms.

I start struggling and he tickles my underarms as well.

"I'm Tyler sweetie by the way," he says as I giggle.

I nod slowly and watches him. I felt something on my foot and jerk again. I watch him and see him smirking.

"So KC I see your ticklish on most parts of your body but I haven't tried one spot," he smirks, rolling my shirt up.

My eyes widen and I squirm. He smirks and tickles my belly button. I squeal and squirm a lot.

After that me and Tyler got closer and lets just say tickling time happened a lot.