Fitbit Competition!

Addia's POV

I walked into practice wearing my Fitbit. Annie and Katie had theirs on too. I decided to send them a challenge message. I took out my phone and opened the Fitbit app. I added them to a challenge called "first to 10,000" where you have to try to get to ten thousand steps before anyone else does. Their phones pinged. They looked at their notifications and accepted the challenge. Annie looked at me and said, "let's do this!"

During practice, we would trade our fitbits off with other teammates, so they could get us more steps. Especially at vault. Katie, Annie, and I just so happened to be in separate lines for vault, so every vault we did, we would trade with someone. Luckily, Sydney was in my line. Since she's the shortest, she has to take the most steps to get to the table, so I gave her my Fitbit when she vaults.

By lunch, I had 7,052 steps. Katie had 6,937. Annie had 7,185. And during lunch, Katie invited us (and coach Mary) to another challenge: "Daily Showdown". We had to get the most steps out of everyone. We all excepted.

By the time when we had to start school, I had 11,825, and I won the first challenge. Katie had 10,915, and Annie had 11,374. Coach Mary had 11,926.

After gym and school, Katie, Annie, and I went to my house and we did our nails. Then we played around with the oven, because we're VERY VERY irresponsible. We took an oven plate and put an Oreo, a chips ahoy cookie, Samoa cookie, and a S'mores cookie, and stuck them in the oven to see which would melt first. The Samoa melted first. Once all of them melted, we split them into thirds and ate a piece of each.