The Next Day

**EMMA'S POV & THOUGHTS**

I can't get over what happened last night with Shawn...

I couldn't sleep because I was too busy thinking about him.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Hayes said as I walked out of my room.

"Good morning!" I replied.

"I made you am omlet with bacon!"

"Thanks"

As I sit down, my phone goes off...

...It's from Shawn...

S: good morning beautiful! Hope you have an amzing day! See you later babe! 😘

I smiled amd Hayes looked over my shoulder.

"Who was that??" He smirked at me

"No one. Don't worry about it"

"Mhmm. Okayy"

"Seriously, Hayes. Stay out of it"

"Okay! Fine! Geez, Em. You're a little junpy today, what's going on with you?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

I give him a nice 'everything will be fine' hug and went back to my room to get dressed.

Kylie and I are going to hang out today and go get some lunch and take me to the beach!

I was looking for the right outfit to wear with Kylie because I knew that wherever Kylie was, so was the paparazzi.

I found a cute 2-piece bathing suit that has a monogram on the top and matching bottoms. I also grabbed a white cover-up and my new sunglasses I got with Lexi at the mall.

I decided to go without makeup today because it's just one of those days, ya know?

Nash walks in my room as I lay on my bed on my phone

I was thinking of what to reply to Shawn's text from this morning

"Hey, knucklehead!"

I laughed

"Hey, Nash"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Hayes said something was wrong with you and I came to check on you"

I told him everything was fine! Ugh!

"Nope! All good in here! I'm just a little tired, that's all. Anyway, I need to go brush my teeth so I can leave for the beach with Kylie."

"Okay"

I didn't think about turning off my phone and I tried to avoid talking to Nash because I know my brother, and he can really make something awkward, fast...

*************************************
**NASH'S POV & THOUGHTS**

Em is acting really weird today and she basically avoided talking to me.

She put her phone down and left to brush her teeth.

I wanted to know what was going on with my little sister so I grabbed her phone off the bed and looked at it.

WHAT IS THIS?! Shawn texted Emma?

S: good morning beautiful! Hope you have an amzing day! See you later babe! 😘

I was shocked.

Emma ran back in and I threw the phone back down on the bed the way I found it

"Oops! Forgot my phone! Byeeee"

"Hey, Emma, before you leave, do you have a boyfriend or anyone special?"

"Nope! Single as a pringle! No boys! None. At. All"

I can't believe she lied to me! I thought she told me everything!

My best friend and my sister?

TO BE CONTINUED