Erased Clean

It was perfect.I was in love.Since I first became friends with her,I felt something.Me being 8,I didnt really understand.Years went on.Feelings got stronger.I started to understand.I was in love with this angel.That was probably when I was 11.Now Im 14,turning 15 November 27th.After three years of knowing what those feeling were,I finally asked her.And to my for once luck,she became my angel.

Everything was perfect.We were both in love.Good,clean,and beautiful love.Something Ive neverthought would happen to me.I mean come on,a guy like me?No chance.But the person I once,and still call bestfriend,showd me different.I can still remeber our 'not-so-official' first kiss.She was eight and I was nine.We posed for our mom.

'Come on Tristan!!Stop being a baby and kiss her on the lips.Ill buy you a new Batman shirt.'My mom taunted.And that seeled it.I was bribed with Batman.I couldnt thank the guy more.

We held hands,walking into another day of hell.We both got hurt.Her emotionally,me physically and emotionally.I kissed her as we parted ways.

I looked back at her one more time admiring my beautiful angel.I love that girl.That beautiful,sweet,caring,beautiful singer,moster lover,angel.What always brings a smile to my face is shes mine.All mine.No one elses.Mine.And I was hers.And she never failed to show that she was happy I was hers,as she was mine.

I remeber we went on our first date.As we walked hand and hand from the park,back home,she blurted out,'I LOVE TRISTAN TAYLOR!!!'I laughed and hugged her from the side,wrapping my hand on her small waist.

Our last date.I had my guitar,and as I sang our song,her smile widened.

'When I see your smile,tears run down my face...'I ment every word.I love her.I love her so much.I thought this was one of our perfect dates.Sadly this would be one of our last dates before the horrible happened.

The date 3.31.12 changed my life forever.The day my beautiful angel forgot.

The day my beautiful angel,Katelyn,got her memory erased.Of me.