Chapter One

It was like anyday.I was awaiting 9:00.Exactly the time I text my angel to wake her up on the weekends.I looked at the clock.Nine.I got my simple slide phone out,and texted her.

'Morning beautiful<3 Hope you had wonderful dreams<3' I smiled as I could picture her perfectly cute bed head,and to-cute pjs.My phone rang our ring tone.

'When I see your smile,tears run down my face.' I smiled and picked up my phone.'Hello?'I asked. 'Yes who is this?'A male voiced asked.My heart sped up.'Um,Katelyns boyfriend....who is this?'I asked.I heard them sigh.'Mr....?''Taylor.'I stated.'Mr. Taylors....Im sorry to say,but this morning someone found your girlfriend beat up a Sicamore Park.Now we are transporting her to Mercy hospital.Do you have any idea how this hap-'I zoned out.Theyre lying.Theyre lying.Please tell me theyre lying.

'Mr Taylors?Mr. Taylors?'I heard the phone call.I cleared my throat.'Hello?Yes,Im here.'I stated,my voice becoming shakey.'Mr. Taylors,I need you to give me any information ok?'He asked.'Ok...'I said quietly.He questioned me on her allergies,any illnesses,and her parents numbers.As he hung up I fell to my knees.Tears of greif in my eyes.Thoughts ran into my mind.Anger soon filled my greif.I knew who did this.

I know WHY they did it.But what killed me the most,is I technically did it.They people that HATED me did this.They did this to get to me.

They did this to hurt me.And they sucseeded.They erased her memory of me.WIthout even meaning to.They erased my angel memory.They erased me.