Waiting No Longer

Rowan's P.O.V
  Colten came up to me and told me that he didn't mean to sleep with Jennifer he was drunk at a party and it just happened. I told him dude it's okay I'm not with Jennifer anymore. And that I'm married to someone else. He asked me who I married. I showed him a picture of Willow.

he said dude she is beautiful

he said dude she is beautiful. Your so lucky. Jennifer heard us talking and saw the picture on my phone.  That when the shit hit the fan. She screamed at me. YOUR MARRIED TO WILLOW HART. OMG YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. SHE IS DYING AND YET YOU WANT HER OVER ME. I AM HEALTHY BUT YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL DIE. SHE WON'T EVEN LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU KIDS. I stood up and said. "I love her and I have for a long time. She maybe dying but at least I can say I married the girl I love. So go away Jennifer." She stomped her foot and screamed and left. Colten said dude you are a good man. Marrying the girl that is dying. I said that's not the reason I married her Colten. I really do love Willow. She's the girl who has my heart in her tiny little hands. I got a text from Willow's mom.
From (mom #2). Good news son. Willow got a heart she's in surgery now. She will wake up wanting to see you so see if you can make it here soon. I got up. I got to go Colten. My wife just got a heart and is heading in to surgery. Taylor said lets go bro my sister needs us. We walked to the deans office to see if he would let us go. He said to go and we had a week there and had to be back by next Monday. We left with the clothes on our backs. I'm going to be with my beautiful wife.

Willow P.O.V

I woke up after the surgery and my mom and dad and brother were here. Taylor said congrats on your new heart Little sis. I looked around but didn't see the one person I was hoping would come. Taylor came over to me and asked. "What is wrong baby sister?" I said "Rowan isn't here." My dad walked over to the curtain beside my bed and pulled it back. And asked. " You mean this guy?" Rowan had a big smile on his face. He came over to me and kissed me. And said. "I'd never miss this baby. My wife got a new heart and will live a healthy life now." He kissed me again and then kissed my ring finger and said. "I love you Harley Quinn." I looked at him and said, "I love you too Joker. He smiled the biggest smile ever and I could see the love in his eyes. I could feel my heart flutter at the smile that I love so much. Then Rowan sang me my favorite song. And I sang it with him.

[Verse 1: Rowan]
You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

[Pre-Chorus: Rowan & Willow]
Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you
Can bear
Just, call me up
'Cause I will always be there

[Chorus: Rowan]
And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you

[Chorus: Rowan, Willow, together]
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful

I see your true colors
Shining through (true colors)
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow
Oooooh oooooh oooh like a rainbow

[Pre-Chorus: Rowan(alone) & Willow]
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
Oooooh
This world makes you crazy
Taking all you can bear
Just, call me up
'Cause I'll be always be there

[Chorus: Rowan, Willow, together]
And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you

So don't be afraid (don't be afraid)
To let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow (Oooh)

Like a rainbow
Oooh

I love to hear Rowan sing he has a voice like an Angel.
He was my big brothers best friend and Rowan used to stay at our house a lot. The first time I heard him sing he was in the shower. I was Standing out in the hallway and could hear him. He caught me one night. And he sang me to sleep every night after that. Then it all came to a stop when he started dating Jennifer she wouldn't let him stay at our house unless she was there. And she wouldn't lit him sing to me anymore. I used to cry myself to sleep after that.
************************************************************************************************
A/N. I don't really care for author notes. So I'll keep this short. The song above does not belong to me. It is (True Colors by Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick) but I felt like I was perfect for this part. And to show that Rowan really loves Willow. And a little past on Rowan and Willow. So comment below and tell me if you like it so far.