Chapter two

After a few hours of walking around the hotel, i start to get hungry. And as i was walking along the path i bump into a man with red hair, yellow eyes, and a smile that can brighten up anyone's day.
Elizabeth: Hello sir, im looking for the kitchen. Can you show me the way please?
Smiley: Of course i can.
Elizabeth: Thank you, i really appreciate.
We walk down a certain path until we reach the kitchen. It's a little small but nice. It has a table, pots and pans hanging from the walls, and it smells good. My stomach starts to growl once i smell the food.
Smiley: that was adorable. Do it again. He looks at me with a big smile and i say.
Elizabeth: i don't think i can.
Smiley: aww, It's ok. Maybe I'll be able to hear it next time. So what can Jack get you today.
Elizabeth: may i have turkey with mashpotatos on the side please.
Jack: Alright, coming right up.
After a few minutes a man with a hood over his head comes in. He has a weird scent to him though in fact jack has the same scent. That's odd.
Hooded man: Jack im hungry *loud rumble*.
Jack: Already you came here a few hours ago!
Hooded man: Can i still eat though?
Jack: fine, take a seat.
He takes a seat right next to me and doesn't even notice me.
Elizabeth: hello, my name is Elizabeth. What's yours? Surprised he looked over at me.
Hooded man: hello. Sorry i didn't see you there. My apologies. I'm Daniel pleased to meet you.
Elizabeth: Why do you have that hood over your head? He looks at me in shook but Jack answers for him.
Jack: Danny's just a mysterious person. But once you get to know him he's a pretty nice guy.
Daniel: Jack.
Jack: yes, Danny?
Daniel: shut up.
Jack: well that wasn't very nice.
Jack gave us our food and we start eating i stayed a little while long to chat with them but then walked back to my room to and went to bed.