Chapter Four

The next afternoon I wake up. I look outside to see that the sun is going down. "Some of the hotel guess must be up already." I thought to myself. I get up and get ready so I can start on the painting for Bridget. I get ready to go find Bridget. As I look around to find Bridget I run into a man with purple hair and blue at the ends of his hair, he has a black jacket with green on the inside, and a v shirt with white at the top and purple on the bottom.
Purple: Well hello beautiful. What brings you here?
Elizabeth: Sorry I bumped into you but I'm looking for Bridget. Do you know who that is?
Purple: Of course I do, but enough talk about finding her. Why don't you come with me instead. I bet It will be fun if you came to hangout with me.
His smile is warm but weird. He was about to reach out to me but before he could I smacked his hand away and said
Elizabeth: Get away from me.
Purple: What?
Elizabeth: Did you not hear me. I SAID GET AWAY!!
I was about to slap him but someone grabbed me hand before I could.
Rupert: Elizabeth, is this man bothering you?
Rupert looks at the man and then gasp
Rupert: Your one of Harold's old friends. Aren't you?
Purple: That's correct Rupert. I didn't know she was your lady, I apologize.
Rupert: No she isn't mine, but I want to try my best to make her mine though.
I blush at the words that just left Rupert's mouth.
Purple: Well than it looks like I've got competition.
Elizabeth: I don't need anyone fighting over me.
Purple: Fine than, your missing out on a lot.
Elizabeth: Well than, if I'll excuse me but I have someone to find.
Rupert: Who is that?
Elizabeth: Bridget.
Rupert: hm, I'll come with you.
Elizabeth: Well see you later purple dude.
Purple: My name is Humphrey, don't forget it.
Elizabeth: alright by than.
Humphrey: Bye.
Rupert and I walk to the salon and find Bridget have tea with Alfred. We sit and the same table as them and talk about where we're going to meet up. We decided to go to Alfred's room. I go back to my room, gather all the things I need, and go to Alfred's room. When I arrive Alfred and Bridget are already waiting for me.
Bridget: Ok, Alfred sit on the couch over there and l'll be next to you.
Alfred move over to the couch and sits down and Bridget follows. I set up everything and start painting. I took me sixteen days probably for everything to be finished. I hand the painting to Bridget and she hangs it in her room. Rupert and I have been visiting each other at the library or in the courtyard. But today was different I was looking for him and I found him but when I was going to talk to him he looked at me and than left without saying anything. This went on for about a few days and I got sick of it. So one day I went to the library to find him. I went through the double doors and look through every isle to find him. I finally find him at the end of the library reading a book. I looked at him but he didn't notice that I enter. So I say...
Elizabeth: you seem to be into that book Rupert.
He looks up and was surprised to see me but then smiled at me.
Rupert: oh it's just you Elizabeth. It's late. Shouldn't you be in bed right now?
Elizabeth: I guess but I'm not.
Rupert: I see
Rupert stared at me for a few seconds and then went back to his book. I sit down next to him and look at him from the side and decided to ask...
Elizabeth: Why have you been ignoring me lately. Did I do something to make you angry, upset, or does my presence bother you?
Rupert: no, I'm not angry or upset with you nor does you presence bother me... It's just that... I've been think about something and it involves you. So I've been avoiding you so I can think. That's all.
Elizabeth: oh, I though that you hated my guts or something. But I guess if you really mean it, it's true.
Rupert: I promise you it's nothing for you to worry about.
Elizabeth: alright
I give Rupert a hug and go back to my room. I wonder if his actually telling the truth. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.