1

your pov

i turn and look at my mom and then she has a tear slide down her face. i wipe the tear away and i hug her here take this you will need it she smiled. i open her hand and see a heart necklace. i put it on my neck and then i hug her. i will miss you mom. then i get on the train i pay the man and take a seat. i sigh and frown. if i get one more bad grade i will get exspelled i fold the paper and put it in my pocket. i smile and just look out the window. then eventually i see a town i smile widely there is the school im going to im so excited i just hope i can make it to graduate.

play song

Umarekawaru ima koko de
Aoideita sora koete iku
Nigirishimeta tenohira no sono naka ni
Kibou ga attanda

Me no mae ni hirogaru keshiki zenbu ga
Jitsu wa chippoke datta to kizuita

Tatoeba kimi to deaeba kantan ni
Sekai wa hikkuri kaeru

Shiranai koto darake de waraete kuruna
Mada mada saki ni ikeru akashi da

Oikaketeta haruka tooku
Yuzurenai omoi mo tsurete
Dare mo shiranai itadaki wo mezashite iku
Subete kakete

Arifureta mono ni kakureteru you na
Tokubetsu wo minogasanai you ni

Tatoeba miru kakudo wo kaete mireba
Chigau ikimono mitai

Taisou de nakute ii yo mie wa harazu ni
Sono hi sono ba de daseru saikou wo

Kirihiraita osorezu ni
Atarashii keshiki motomete
Imizuke to ka rikutsu nan ka iranainda
Omou mama ni

Aa
Amai hi wo nigai hi wo abinagara
Bokura kizuite iku manande iku
Bokura shika dekinai koto wo

Oikaketeta haruka tooku
Yuzurenai omoi mo tsurete
Dare mo shiranai itadaki ni tsumazuite ima

Umarekawaru nando demo
Aoideita sora koete iku
Nigirishimeta tenohira no sono naka ni
Kibou ga attanda

------------------------------------------------------------

yukihira pov

 i was cooking with my dad and then i saw a paper in his pocket. i looke at the paper in confusion. um dad what is the paper in your pocket. he sighed and pulled it out and handed it to me. i smile as i open it. make me proud he said. i smile and grab my stuff. i look around and find a huge school. i walked in and saw it was a cerimony. i fixed my out fit and then they called me up to the stage. i smiled at everybody. then i looked at them.im yukihira soma  and here is one fact that  i should let you know. i am going to be the one that beats all of you. wanna know how. if you have never worked in a resteraunt then you wont even stand a chance against me. then i walked off the stage and saw a girl that i remeber. she said my food was disgusting. i look at her  and she glared at me. ok mr cocky pants how did you get into my grand fathers school if you got denied by me. i shrugged and just gave her the papers that i have. she looked shocked and then shoved my papers back to me.

thwen she steamed off somewhere. i look around and find a office. she gives me papers to my dorm area. i sigh and put a octopus arm in my mouth. then i start walking to find the area of the dorms as i arrive it looks like a desserted house. i open the door. i get my back slammed against the door. there is a stampeed of animals. i sweat drop when i see a girl chasing them. then i hear a voice on the intercom. i sweat drop and look around and see a grandma. hello im the mother of this dorm but if you wanna stay you have to cook a simple meal and if i approve you get a dorm.

she walked me to a kitchen and then she pointed to where all of the food is. i smiled and grabbed a lot of cooking supplies. then i started cooking. she just looked at me with a cool face. i sigh and hand her the plate. she sliced it and then she smiled and went into this kinda day dream. i roll my eyes. then she wrpped her arms around me and pucked her lips. i got grossed out and tried to push her away. then she stopped you make really good food then she threw me my dorm keys. dont loose them she warned.

your pov

 i sigh and look around and i dont see any girls in the bathing area i got in. im glad girls have bathing today. i simked in almost all the way. i pop up more and then i  i start to poke my little duck. he is so cute. then he went and put his beak  in my chest. i giggle and pulled him out. then i hear some one wistling. i frak out and turn and see yukihira. i just screamed.

mother of dorm pov

whoops i forgot to tell him. its girls bathing day.

your pov

 i saw everything i didnt not need to see and i mean everything. i grab my towel and get out and i grab my stuff and run into my room. as soon as i got their i siged and  then i change quickly and then i go into glasses room. why are you guys always in my room he whined. you have the biggest room  yuki smiled well you do have the biggest room. i sat down and then i looked around. i  sighed and pulled out my phone and texted my mom.

 after i finished texing my mom i was feeling tired so i got up. night yall i said waving to them. i rubbed yukihira's head. he looked up at me with a smile. i smile back and then i go to my room and lay down.

time skip

 i walk into the class room and then i see a seating chart i freak out i got yukihira i sighed. then yukihira came in and everyone glared at us. i shrivled up a little. then the teacher who dosent smile came in the room with a mad face. he pointed to the instructions on the board. then we started to cook.