2

I hate waking up at 5:00 am, I have waterpolo practice 6:50 to 7:30 am and sometimes I hate it because taking a shower at 5 o'clock in the morning and then going swimming kind of kills the purpose of taking a shower. I'm beyond self-conscious that sometimes I won't use the showers in the girls locker room until everyone has left.

After practice I went to the schools library so I can look and see if anything has happened in my house before. As soon as the door open, the the smell of body odor, food and about 50 other fragrances invaded my nose making me feel nauseous.

Looking over to the computer section, I see all the computers taken up by people playing Halo. It kind of made me smile a little because I thought I was the only person in this school that was obsessed with video games. Maybe one day I will become friends with them, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I just turned around and slowly walked over  to the librarian's desk.

"Anything I can help you with?" The librarian asked.

"Um..by any chance are there any laptops here? I need to do some research for this project in history," which wasn't a complete and total lie, it had some truth to it. I mean, its a project I had assigned myself to look up the history of my house. Kind of clever if you ask me.

"Actually, we do but you will have to come back another time because the bell is going to ring in about 5 mins and I start to warn people at this time that its time to pack up."

"Okay thank you I'll come back another time Mr..."

"Mr. Nelson," he said with a smile, "make sure that you have your student ID with you next time to check out a laptop"

Nodding I turn around and start walking to the door while running my finger through my earphones trying to untangle them so I can listen to the latest song by Eden.

"You must be new here," said an unfamiliar voice. Turning around and stopping at the figure before me. I can't believe what was in front of me, looks like something out of a movie. He is tall, probably around 6'2", dark brown hair and brown eyes. He looks pretty cute, way better than the people I have ran into so far.

Looking back at his face I notice that he's staring at me like he's just seen a naked supermodel. His intense gaze is making my heart beat fast, and I can't take it anymore. My eyes looking down him bit by bit making me blush so hard that my cheeks and ears feel like they're on fire. I'm scared to even try to speak, I might sound like a complete idiot trying to get my words out. Why am I feeling like this?

"You know, if you don't breathe you might pass out and I'm sure we don't want that now do we?" He said with a smirk. God why must he look at me like this? We just met and within a span of 15 seconds I'm already lost in his eyes.

"Cat got your tongue or do you not understand English?" Okay now I'm annoyed, who does he think he is? I was fine minding my own business until he had to stop me for no reason and look at me with those puppy dog eyes eyes of his.

"Can you stop looking at me like that it's kind of annoying," I said rolling my eyes and noticed he's wearing a basketball jersey and has a gym bag by his feet, why is he here if he's a jock? "There's something you don't see every day."

"And what might that be?"

Cursing under my breath at the fact that I spoke out loud, I hate when I do that. "Oh nothing, just seeing someone like you in a library, now if you don't mind I have a class to get to," with that I turn around sighing, making friends is going to be harder than I thought it would be.

*A/N*
Hi loves, I noticed that there are many mistakes in this chapter, but bare with me! I will try to go back and fix them when I have the chance to do so. Happy Reading!