chapter 11

"You fucking bitch,you pushed me!".rydel yelled with the knife in her hand,she was about to run up to me until riker held her back and whispered to her,she rolled her eyes and threw the knife,it came flying towards me and I tried to dodge it but it sliced my cheek.I hissed and held my cheek,riker came up to me and grabbed my then started making me slap my own face,seriously is this the best he could do"Why are you hitting yourself? why are you hitting yourself? why are you hitting yourself?".Oh my fucking gosh,he is annoying,I pulled my hand away from him and grabbed his hand and made him slap his self once."Why Are You Hitting Yourself?!".I shouted clearly pissed off,whoa where did all that strength come from.As soon as I saw the anger in his eyes,I let go of his hand and ran past him and rydel,I reached outside and I ran to the park,I didn't see riker and rydel behind me when I looked,I turned back around and bumped into someone."Dude,what the hell!?".a male voice said,I looked up to see ross standing there,I quickly got up"i-im so sorry"."Whatever".he looked down."I'll just leave".he shrugged his shoulders,I turned to leave until I heard a faint and I'm sure ross heard it too because he looked up,I saw riker,rocky,rydel,and ratliff running,the fuck? did riker really just get the whole gang just to beat me up,that's just stupid.Ross pushed me in the pond that was near us,I saw them talking to ross and then they all left,although it was quite blurry considering I'm under water.I swam to the surface and got out the pond.

I don't understand why ross pushed me,oh wait I bumped into him,I guess the little mistakes I do to them happens,they have to get me back even worse...ha I'm not even sure that made sense.

A/N:if there are mistakes im sorry