chapter 6

Its night time already and I'm not tired one bit,I would tell you about my day but it was boring and fucking lame,although my life is boring and lame everyday so why am I complaining.My mom is went home because I told her to,she needs rest,and she needs to go to work and make some money because I need to eat,I may be depressed,and I cut myself but doesn't mean I starve myself now I absolutely don't see the point of starving yourself I mean don't do that dumb bullshit to your body its not healthy.I understand if people called you fat or anything but don't do that shit,if they say your fat then let them say it,its better for someone to have curves than look like the walking dead.No one cares about your weight they care about you being yourself except the motherfuckers that called you fat they worrying about you and how you look but they don't even know how they look.Their only trying to bring you down because your above them,so don't worry about starving yourself,just turn around and show them that big ass you got cause they don't got shit to show.

But my story is a whole different story now I used to be above but I let it all get to me and they brung me down they are trying to break me down slowly,painfully,and sadly but true...its working.

Suddenly the tv cut off and I heard my door shut."m-mom?".I stuttered shaking,I'm so fucking dumb my mom is home its probably one of these little shits trying to kill me.

"Your moms not here right now".I heard a male voice say."but I'm not here to kill you,I'm not that type of person,although I made a few mistakes almost deathly even"."then what are you here for?".I asked still not knowing who the hell this is."To make sure your not dead already,I'm sorry that you got into this mess,it should have never happened,especially for a dumb reason."."Who are you?".I asked.I didn't hear anything but I felt someones lips on my forehead,so warm,so soft,but its from a stranger I don't know,should I be concerned?,probably.The lips removed from my forehead."GoodNight,Ariel".I head then that person left and the tv cut back on so it wasn't completely dark,I looked out the window and saw someone with a hoodie on leaving but I only saw that persons back.

Who is that person? and Why is he being nice?..oh he's probably new in town,he hasn't heard the rumors he will soon believe.