Prisoner

I had never played skyrim before, but I had watched many playthroughs, most of which skipped the beginning.

Oh man was I excited! I had everything planned out, what race, who do I join, a ballpark of how I wanted the name, what playstyle, some mods I would do, what house to build, which of the three houses you can build would be my family home, and who i would marry!

But nothing prepared me for the adventure I had along the way.

Ok when that nice guard asked "who, are you?" It gave me chills

Now all I had to do was make a character.

It probably took me about..... 5 hours or more to make my character.
I made an Argoinan named Cre'zal.

Annnnddd, after a lonnnnnnnnnnggg long long lOOOOOONG time I went to the face changer and changed some coloring, I made the top of her head and bright green color.
Later I changed her again but made it a darker green and changed the feather color to light green.
Then I fought Alduwen. And gave her a scar. He was disappointingly easy.... I changed the difficulty after that.

Later... I changed her ENTIRE FACE. And gave her more colors.
Shortly after (right outside the door) I kept changing her until I was satisfied (walked outside to see her in a better light and walked back in). 
And since I was going to the Dawngaurd.... I changed her coloring. It's also when I discovered how fun the other restoration spells were (they are very much fun c:).
Then I killed the Vampire King guy, and gave myself another scar, and another coloring for Dragonborn.

She looks more different from the side.
I changed her eye color after this tho.

Ohhh how I want a mod hair color to work.... but it can't, because I have amazing race tweaks.... I don't know if I can live without it for Argoinan.

Now... I must tell you the story of my adventure I had along the way.
(I want to have it in order.... but... I will put it down when I remember it in random order, but I will tell the time/level or something so you know where in the timeline)