Introduction

Hi everyone! Before I get into any specific details, I would like to thank you for clicking on my story. It makes me so glad to have supporters and readers. I won't ask for votes or comments because I just want you all to enjoy my stories and I'm not here for any of that I'm just here to make you all entertained. I have posted stories in the past but they never made sense so I deleted them. Also, I've written dozens of stories but they're all unfinished or just weird. This story however is something I want to take seriously and finish it. Just keep in mind that I'm not a person to use strong or fancy vocabulary because then I'd have to keep it constant towards the whole story and I'm not the type of person to keep things constant (probably why I never officially end my stories).

Basically Trespass is about two people who are in love but can't be together because there's this other boy who loves the girl. Right when the girl has to make a major decision, the boy she doesn't love makes her realize that she might somehow start to fall for him. Both boys struggle for her but only one is totally careless to trespass whatever rules there are, hence the name Trespass. You might say to yourself "why on earth would they have to break rules for a girl?" The answer is because both of the boys are in the same group and there's specifically a rule that prohibits any member to date someone. I've said too much so the rest is for you to read and find out.

I might post every other day or if not I'll post weekly. I'm trying to keep a schedule for myself because I might actually do the whole story. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Thank you!

{Creds to my friend that helped me come up with the title. By the way, the title may be call Trespass but personally it has nothing to do with Monsta X's song because this story is probably the opposite of the song. Enjoy though!}