Prologue

Imagine living in a world where everything was easy to handle and life was a judgement free zone. It is really hard to imagine that especially in the twenty first century. People make up stereotypes about races, culture, and more importantly, looks. As citizens of different countries, we look up to our leaders to show us what's right and wrong. What if we do what's wrong? Our choices are what affect our lives and our decisions are the choices we make to change something positively or negatively. Sometimes we may not notice the affect of our choices but others do. Once we do good, there's nothing to worry about. Once we do bad, we continue to do it. It builds up. Sometimes we Trespass rules. We learn in the future. The future is our consequence, good or bad. It's the results of our past. Many people make choices based on what others think rather than for themselves. Sometimes they regret choices. To know whether or not you're doing wrong is based on how you feel.

Think about a choice you made. If it's a bad choice, you'll feel that sickening feeling inside your stomach. Your heart will start beating faster and faster. Your veins will start aching and at this point you'll feel your pulse getting louder and louder to the point where your ears will only hear your heartbeat.

If it's a good choice, your heart will be calm and you'll feel relaxed. That's basically how you are supposed to feel when you make a good choice. As simple as that.

See how a bad choice is much more work? Don't do it.

The point is, be careful with your choices.

........................................

From this point, the setting of where you are is going to change. You are now part of this story and possibly the main character. Imagine yourself on a plane, ready to go to Paris, France. You're feeling so excited because it'll be an experience you'll never forget. You'll meet three new people who will possibly be your friend and you see many people who will affect your three friends. This trip will be worth it because you will be able to stand next to the Eiffel Tower, take a selfie, and post it only on Snapchat or Instagram. You'll get to visit The Louvre and see many beautiful portraits and much more. You arrived and now you're headed to the Hotel right across the street of a small plaza. The plaza has a spa, cafe, clothing store, a small entertainment center, and a flower shop. The flower shop should be the one that stands out the most to you. Now picture yourself sitting on a chair near the window of your hotel room and looking two stories down at the beautiful screen of nature. It should be a very cool sunny day with a slight breeze. The sidewalk should be filled with people speaking French to each other but the people should be walking at a smooth pace.
There should be one person that stands out to you the most which is your friend, Alex. She has dark long curly brown hair with a flower crown on her head. The wind is blowing it slightly. Her clothing is bright pink dress with baby blue dots all over it. On her right hand should be a basket of pink roses. This should give you the hint that she works at the flower shop because she is walking towards it. The door to the shop opens by her left hand. You should be able to now see different types of flowers. From tulips to lavender are seen. But wait, there's an empty space that is bothering you. Alex can sense that, so she puts the basket of white roses in that space. Suddenly, you feel better.
Now a lady in her late eighties walks inside. She looks just as beautiful as Alex. Picture her with a nice white shirt and a bright light pink skirt and her gorgeous grey hair is up in a bun. The wrinkles and imperfections are beauitful and you can see her joy within her bright brown eyes. She's Luna, the manager. Her part in the story is not major but she does affect Alex in the future.
The story starts inside the flower shop and from there on it will be in other places and countries. It should continue in South Korea and go from Paris to Seoul or other parts. Just know that those two will be the major settings of the story.
Your iamgination ends when you hear a knock on the hotel room door. When you open it, it's a lady and her name is Snowball. She will be your narrator and I will vanish after this sentence ends but in my remaining time, I will let you know that Snowball will explain the story more clearly and with her magic, you'll transport in a matter of seconds to different chapters or part ,so enjoy.....