I: What you see outside

Typical day consist of You; Waking up by the Alarm you set or by your Parents or Sister who surely are early riser than you. Trying to wake yourself for another 10 minutes up to 30 then you realise it's really late now, you should be getting up and eating or running the water to the bathroom. No time to eat because you consumed that 30 minutes up there already.
Looking for a dress that might make you look productive or just a normal person, nothing to attract anyone to avoid another energy wasting conversation or needless social matter that eats up another minutes of your time.
Look in the mirror. Reflect.
Do it for like another half an hour.
Question your existence, then proceed with the routine because the answer is not enough.

So you're fully dress now, get the hell out of the house already. Make that limb useful, better walk fast. Fast enough but still make sure you look like you're just walking; not running.

Train station now.
I mean no.
Fall in the shitty line girl.
Yes. Nothing is easy.
Stand there straight and look normal.
Seeing this hundred people do this thing everyday means you have to suffer together with them. After all.. We're all Human.

Pain is our main feeling.

Crowd. Get ready for moshpit. Only that type where in the lower the energy your face emits the more normal you become.
No one's winning this game.
We're all just surviving.

Out. In.
Look around.
Don't prioritize the sit, stand in the position where the air conditioning blows cooler. Yes, and subtly observe these girls with sleepy eyes, or the ones who are always ready for a stare down contest. Ok. B o r i n g.

Going to the inside of the office in any minute now, *deep breaths* gather that plain smile to show signs you really are a Functioning, able to feel Human being. Familiar faces smiling back, that sound of machine that means you Log In already.

So here you are now Vang. Sit properly. Don't look too serious, just look responsible. Smile. Breathe in. And out. By this time you must have gathered all the will to continue working, it's for your own sake and of course, to convince yourself you are a good person, lets say...
You're also doing this for your family.
Now tap that keyboard just as normal and calm like that humming of the Big TV Screen just right above the corner of the Office, the show of course is about how the Company and Project have been and gone thru years of Innovation and great Ideas as well as Value of its people and Yes... They can hear you now, finally acting productive.

*to be continued