Im gonna be away- ziall

here is a ziall smutty/fluffy one :)

Nialls Point Of View

My phone buzzed about a million times from twitter. I really need to turn that shit off. I sigh loudly and look at some of them and notice that there was one from Zayn.

"Zayn malik: @niallofficial
Hey mate. I just want you to know I'm gonna be gone another month. Sorry :("

I frown. Another month? Another month without seeing him? I miss him and he has been gone for two months already. I want him to come back.

I go into the kitchen and and grab a packet of Smiths. I sigh and start munching on the BBQ flavoured crisps. I get up and walk to the lounge and grab the remote.

I hear a knock at the door. I run to the door and open it. "Hey baby." Zayn says holding a bunch of white roses. "They're so beautiful!" I say looking at the flowers. "They are nothing compared to you." He says stepping inside and placing a kiss on my cheek. I blush bright red. "I thought you were gonna be another month?" I question changing the subject. "I wanted this to be a surprise." He smiles. "Oh. Okay." I laugh.

"How was Australia?" I say curiously. He leans closer "I love you." He whispers in my ear. I freeze. "You.. You do?" I say looking at him. "Yes. I do." He says putting the flowers down and hugging me. "I..I love you too Zayn." I said hugging back tightly.

I feel him slide his hands up the back of my shirt. "Z-Zayn what are you doing?" I stutter nervously. "Nothing." He whispers. I groan as he kisses my neck while exploring my body with his hands.

His lips travel up and meet mine. I paused in shock as he tries to undo my pants. "It's okay. I'll be gentle." I relax under his touch. He finally got my pants off and I stepped out of them. I feel myself getting harder and harder as he looks at me like he is gonna pounce on me.

He pulls down my boxers and pulls his own pants off. He attaches our lips once again and I smirk into the kiss. He starts to grind his hips against mine and i moan into his mouth. I pull back. "Zayn I need you." I say lustfully. He walks me over to the couch and lays me down on my back.

He puts his fingers in front of my mouth and i shake my head. He sits on top of me and this time i don't feel any boxers on him. He slowly enters me and I wince. "You okay baby?" He asks sincerely. "Yeah just keep going." I say desperately. He pushes further in and I moan. He thrusts a few times slowly then picks up pace.

"Z-zayn." I yell as he hits my prostate. He grips my waist. "Niall. I love you." He screams as he thrusts faster. "Zayn.. Faster. Please." I yell as he slows down into a slow pace. "Beg me." He says lustfully. "No." I say stubbornly. He stops completely. "No.. No Zayn please." I beg. He chuckles and starts again. "Zayn I'm gonna...." I say. He pulls out and turns me over. He wraps his lips around my member. "Fuck Zayn." I yell as i let go in his mouth.

He swallows and kisses my lips. "I'm going for a shower. Ready for round 2?" He smirks and walks to the bathroom.