Bloody tease part two :)

Part two! Yay! :)

Harrys Point Of View.

He licked the top of my member and i could of came right there and then. "Lou, please just do something. I'm dying here." I say closing my eyes and groaning as he wraps his lips around me. "Lou. Holy shit." I whisper.

He swirled his tongue round my throbbing member. "L-Lou. Oh. My. Gosh." I say throwing my head back in pleasure. He pulls away and comes up to kiss me. I push us both onto the floor. The cold sensation of the tiles and Lou on top of me is way to much.

I flip us over and start to straddle his sides. "Lou. I love you and I think we should leave modest." I stutter as he starts to suck on my neck. A muffled hum of approval escapes his lips. A knock on the door almost kills me as I jump on fright. "Y-yes?" I say nervously as Lou keeps kissing my neck and bucking his hips up.

"Get out here now." A strict posh accent growls. I go to get up but Louis holds me down. He keeps grinding and I start making soft moans. "Harry Edward Styles. Get out here now!" She yells. Now I'm staying just because the thrill of getting caught is so exciting. "Fuck Lou." I whisper as he grabs my ass.

"Excuse me?!?" The lady says again. I roll him over and enter him. "Fuck Harry!" Lou says as i thrust faster. "Lou. Baby." I say and throw my head back in pleasure. The lady gasps. "Harry!" Louis says and lets his load shoot all over the floor. I pull out and he notices i didn't do the same. He sits up and licks the tip of my dick.

He deep throats my member. i can't take it anymore and I shoot my load down the back of his throat. He swallows and chucks me my clothes. I get dressed, so does he. I wipe up his mess of the floor and flush it down the toilet. "That's gross." Louis says laughing. "Yeah. It is." I chuckle. We walk out hand in hand and walk out to the modest manager. "We are happy together and if you want us to be miserable, then you will keep up this up. If you want us to be happy... You will fire us." I say bluntly to the blonde haired bitch.

"Your staying here. You have a contract." She says waving the piece of paper in front of us. Lou grabs it and puts it in his mouth. "I don't see any contracts." He says and snaps his fingers sassily.