Player, Player Part Two - Dean Ambrose One Shot

"Dreeewwww!" 

"Oh no." 

Seeing my insane excitement, he tries to get away but I'm quicker. It has been ages since I've seen my self adopted big brother and I'm so excited to see him. I jump up on his back and give him a tight hug.

"That's nice. Okay. Alright. Alright, lass get off o' me!"

"Hehe, sorry." 

I release Drew from my grip and he turns around to face me.

"Not let me hug ya properly."

I giggle happily as Drew easily lifts me up and squeezes me like a rag doll. He's been away for months due to family situations and I finally get to see him again.

"It's been forever."

"I know. Ya haven't changed a bit though. Still pretty as ever. Even if you are more annoying." We scowl at eachother playfully before hearing someone clear their throat awkwardly. We look over at the same time to see Dean standing near the doorway. Drew releases me quickly and I run over into Dean's arms.

"Dean! I've missed you so much."

"Hey, princess. I've missed you too."

He wraps his arms around me and buries his face into my shoulder, swaying us slowly. My face is squeezed up against his strong chest, I can hear every beat of his heart. He has been away for a week doing a show in Canada while I stayed behind in the states to do a Smackdown taping. Even though we work in the same business, sometimes it feels like I hardly ever get to see him. When I finally do see him though all that melts away and all that matters is here and now. We're all here again, Monday night Raw is going on. I don't have a match tonight so I've been backstage talking to Drew while waiting for Dean to get here.

"I'll leave you two lovers to it."

Drew smiles cheerily at us and nods at me with a knowing look on his face before leaving. Dean watches Drew closely as he leaves. I feel a little guilty that I have not gotten the two together to talk properly yet. After all, Drew is pretty much my big brother and now Dean is my boyfriend. They should at least be friends right? I feel Dean's fingertips graze my collarbone, snapping me out of my thoughts. It sends shivers down my spine. He's toying with the necklace he had given me a year ago. 

"It looks great on you."

"Because you gave it to me."

He squeezes my hands and smiles. Staring lovingly into my eyes he leans down to steal a few sweet kisses before pulling me into his chest again. Never, never ever in a million years, would I have seen myself here. Acting like a typical high-school couple with this man. My man, the man I was in love with. I lean away to look up into his face. He gazes down at me while stroking my back, a slight smile playing on his perfect lips.

"What is it?" I tip my head to the side.

"I've never felt love for anyone like I feel it for you."

"Dean.." I can't get used to him doing and saying sweet little things like this.

"You're making a silly face."

"You just say the sweetest things to me."

"You're so cute." He smiles and squeezes my cheek gently.

"Stop that!"

"Alright, I've gotta match coming up. Come see me when it's over?"

"Sure."

He smiles and steals a quick kiss again before leaving me. I sigh and lean my back against the wall. How did this happen? A year ago I was hopelessly in love with this man but I had convinced myself I'd never be anything more than another girl to play around with for him. And now here I stand, wearing the diamond necklace he put on me with the warmth of his lips still lingering on mine. I touch my lips absentmindedly and smile. Ever since we had started dating, I hadn't even seen him look at another girl. The great player changes his ways just like that. It's all too perfect to be real. Is there a single flaw with him?