Lovestruck chapter one

Amy had remembered the day she had met her blue hero but to her it was already like a dream or should I reword that and say a nightmare she didn't want to be reminded of. She was just after retelling her sister, Rouge the bat for the a millionth time how she met him.
"That was the day and how I met sonic the hedgehog" she said at first seeming gentle and calm. She then broke into sarcasm and said "Now he is not only the hero of möbius he is also a big pop star that I would just love to meet". She then found herself shouting annoyedly "NOT HONESTLY WHAT DID I EVER SEE IN HIM! IN FACT WHAT DOES ANY GIRL SEE IN HIM!?" Amy had been ranting on and on like a broken record, Rouge had muted Amy's voice out of her brain after she had finished her story and the only thing she could hear was the programme she had switched on to find out more about the blue pop star "Bunnie Rabbot's juicy gossip".
"ROUGE TURN THAT TELEVISION OFF!" Amy shouted.
Rouge had just sighed in awe and admiration at sonic singing one the telly.
"ROUGE ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" Amy had shouted in anger
[On the telly]
Bunnie Rabbot: The charming sonic the hedgehog's new hit single "Starstruck" has just hit the charts.
Amy had had enough she marched angrily to the telly and turned it off with annoyance and anger.
"HEY, I WAS WATCHING THAT!" Rouge screamed angrily at her younger sibling. Rouge decided to use one of her tricks to distract Amy and to sneakily get the telly back on.
"Why do u hate sonic again?" Rouge questioned.
Amy had then blanked back into a flashback she had remembered the moments so clearly every single second and minute of it she remembered in her flashback she had finally caught up to her blue hero and squeezed him tightly and happily.
"AMES!" Sonic said struggling to breath he then pushed her away annoyed but mostly angry shouting at her to let go. Amy had stared at him confused sonic didn't usually push her away most of the time he was a bit annoyed but never did he push her away like he just did.
So she just felt the need to ask, "huh? Sonikku is something wrong?" Amy asked worried and confused with Sonic's behaviour.
"Look Ames I don't need you putting more pressure on me."
"Sonikku, what on earth are u talking about?" Amy had questioned still very confused.
"I don't need you putting pressure on me!" He had screamed "GO AWAY!"
"Sonikku, are you okay?" Amy was getting more and more confused and worried with each word sonic had said.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" he had screamed he had then pushed her to the ground. Amy then had burst into tears.
"AMES, I-I-I'M" sonic had started then looked at Amy and was frustrated then ran quickly away from Amy. Amy had then snapped out of the trance of her flashback and snapped back into the real world
"that was the day I opened my eyes he is just a selfish jerk who cares about himself".
"Wait a minute," Amy's ear twitched as she had just realised the telly was back onto "Bunnie Rabbot's juicy gossip" with sonic's song in the background. She then looked to rouge
"did u just turned the t.v back on?
"Yep" rouge grinned while looking at the telly
"You weren't listening to me were u?"
"Correct" rouge smirked while still keeping her eyes glued to the telly.
[on the telly]
Bunnie Rabbot: Unfortunately for sonic his reputation isn't as good as his career.
[in reality]
"GOOD!" Amy said while folding her arms.
"SHUT UP!" Rouge said annoyed.
[telly]
Bunnie Rabbot: we'll be going to find out more juicy gossip this is Bunnie Rabbot and I'll see y'all next time!
[in reality]
Realising it was over Rouge had turned to off she smiled to Amy "There it's over happy?"
"FINALLY!" Amy said relieved
"You know what's weird? Every girl except you adores sonic yet u knew sonic personally shouldn't you be like his biggest fan?"
"Ugh I used to be but now I know he's a BIG JERK"
"Your gonna have to be able to bare with him" Rouge smirked.
"Why? What have u got me involved in this time?" Amy had said annoyed knowing her big sister would force her to do something.
"Your gonna take me to sonic's concert".
Amy was laughing trying to laugh it all off
"So do you wanna come?" Rouge questioned.
Amy continued laughing then stopped and said "NO"
"Well you don't have a choice little sis"
"UGH"
"Oh and ur driving"
"Whatever just get changed and let's go"
Rouge rushed upstairs and 25 minutes later she was FINALLY ready but hardly wearing anything she was wearing this red top that looked like a bra, red glove, red boots and it looked as if she were just wearing red pants.
"READY!"
"OH NO YOUR NOT WEARING THAT!, honestly "
"HMPH FINE" *she had marched back to her room to get to dressed AGAIN this time it only took 5 minutes rouge came down wearing a lilac coat and hat to match.
"Let's get this over with" she had grabbed the car keys and said still in a big gruff and huff.