Lovestruck chapter 25

Sonics p.o.v
Amy's right I haven't hanged out with my bud tails since before I became famous I wonder how's he doin... I quickly ran to his place without my disguise I'm not making tails more angry than he probably is with me like Amy. I sighed Amy... I miss her I knocked on his door. He opened the door reading his newspaper in one hand and in the other one holding tea he looked up at me dropping his tea and newspaper I quickly caught them before they touched the ground.
"Whoa careful bro you don't want to s-"
He hugged me,"sonic I missed you buddy come in"
I came in putting his newspaper and tea on his desk.
"So how you been?"
"Not the best but it feels good to see ya sorry I haven't really visited or chatted to ya"
"It's fine but why haven't you been the best"
I told him about all that happened
"Wow you've been through something big haven't ya?"
"Yea... I'm going to make it up to her hey... wait... you go to the same school as her don't ya how's she been?"
"she hasn't been coming in for the past few days"
I groaned, "yep that's my fault for being such a big jerk"
"Hey don't worry bout it,"
"Lucky for ya I know the perfect person for handing out advice"
"Who?" I asked

"You'll see," he smirked
"Gosh why you so complicated"
"Uh huh sure... I'm the complicated one?..."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Let's see you've kissed Amy how many times and I don't think you've told her how you feel"

My eyes widened in realisation oh gosh I haven't told her how I feel...