1.00:The Beginning of the End

Ever since Dayana Montoya was a little girl, her parents have always had big dreams for her

        Ever since Dayana Montoya was a little girl, her parents have always had big dreams for her. Her mother Melissa Montoya is a world renowned fashion designer. Anyone who was anyone in the city of New York wore her designs. From actors like Chris Evans, Rachel McAdams, to A-list stars like Ellen, Tony Stark, and Jimmy Kimmel.

      Dayana's father David Montoya a Defense Lawyer, was close friends with Wendell Rand and Harold Meachum ever since they were kids. Although David didn't want much to do with the company, Wendell insisted he be on the Board of Directors, and Chief Counsel. David Montoya is a man of many talents and always took care of his family first and business later.

     Dayana's parents weren't all that surprised when she had taken an interest in fashion like her mother. She always enjoyed tagging along with her mother in meetings and putting in inputs here and there, though they weren't all that good. She loved playing dress up, always forcing the Meachum kids and Danny to play with her here and there.

   She was a happy child. However It all changed, when the Rand family all died in a plane crash in 2001. Dayana, her family, and the Meachums all had to make sacrifices.