Another Celebrity Talks About Your Relationship

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE <3

"Ariana, you are currently dating Mac Miller correct?" Ryan Seacrest asked, and you nodded, knowing it to be true. "Yeah, we're still together. It's awesome having him in my life, he's so supportive" her high voice rang through your car. You smiled, knowing what she meant as you glanced at Niall who was asleep against the window of your car. You were driving back from a friend's party in Crawley, and Niall had fallen asleep. You let your hand fall into Niall's lap, rubbing his thigh. You turned up the satellite radio Niall had bought you so you could listen to their interviews all around the world. You turned up the radio slightly to hear the interview. "So Ariana, how do you cope with all the media attention? How do you cope with all of this?" Ryan asked, and she giggled. "You know, I actually take a lot of cues from Y/N and her way of dealing with things with Niall. I see her dealing with a lot more from media and even fans than I do. I'm lucky Jai's fans are, for the most part, very supportive. I feel bad for some of the stuff Y/N deals with, she's a very tough girl" Ariana said, and you smiled. "Yeah, Y/N has been put through the ringer. Do you know how she puts up with it? Is that how you mean 'taking cues'?" Ryan asked. "More so just the way she carries herself. I have a lot of respect for Y/N and her constant sophistication" Ariana said, and your smile widened. The interview continued, and you pulled into the drive way. When you got in, you texted Ariana and thanked her for her kind words.

Credits to http://1dprefss.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and TheVampsShawnBE

*Follow me on Tumblr : multiplefandomawesomeness

*Follow me on Ig : damnsimpson , sharistylesmendes and dreamingabouthes