A heart to repair

It was 11:00pm and you was watching your tv, you was flicking through to see what was good for you to watch. It's was a rainy night one of the most stormiest nights you've seen in a long time. All off a sudden you heard some knocks at your door. You got up from your sofa and walked over to it.
"Hmmm, never get people coming at my door at this time." You thought to yourself. You opened the door to see your best friend Lena looking at the floor crying her eyes out and wiping the tears. You looked at her with a worried face and placed your right hand on her shoulder, you never saw her like this before so it came as a shock to you.
"Lena what's wrong?" You said. She wrapped her arms around you and nearly squeezed you to death.
"E-Emily left m-me." She said burrowing her head into your chest crying louder. You looked down at her, she was in bits. You stroked her head and hugged her back.
"Come on Lena, come inside." You let her inside and closed the door behind you. You took of her coat and placed it on a handle. Lena still held on to you crying, you guided her to the sofa. As you did this you wiped away her tears and got on your knees, holding her chin up so you made eye to eye contact. She was heart broken, it made you tear up a bit.
"Now tell me Lena, why did she dump you." You said calmly. Lena took deep rapid breaths trying to calm herself down.
"I-I openly admitted to h-her that I was bi s-sexual and not fully lesbian. She got really pissed and kicked me out because I'm bi." You quickly got mad, you couldn't believe what you was hearing.
"That's bloody ridicules to do something like that. I never really liked that bitch anyway, sorry."
"No no it's fine, I've seen her true colours now. I didn't know where to go so I thought I'd come here." You got up from your knees and sat next to her placing you left hand on her knee. She just stared at the floor and whipped the last of her tears away. You hated seeing people like this, you wanted to comfort her and so you did. You dragged her in for a hug, she didn't hesitate and did the same.
"You've always been there for me Y/N, there are some good men left in this world." You couldn't help but chuckle.
"Lena your a good soul. I never like to see you like this, I'm always gonna be here for you. Come on, let's get you cleaned up, you got mascara all over you face." You helped her up and pointed to the shower. She thanked you and headed to the shower. You went in your room to change into your boxers and white shirt. You heard the shower turn on.
"Strange, she didn't lock the door" you thought to yourself. Does she really trust you that much? You got out the bedroom and into the kitchen to make some tea for you and her. You never thought this would happen to her, never.

About 20 minutes later she got out the shower and dried herself off. She found your white robe and wrapped it around herself. It was obviously much bigger for her but she managed. She saw you sitting on the sofa watching tv, you looked behind you to see Lena wearing nothing but your robe. You realised that she wasn't wearing her chronol accelerator.
"I see you've found the chronic battery." (A thing that allows her to take it off and walk around within a certain area) she sat next to you and smiled, she was still a little bit wet and you could feel the warmth from her give of to you. You went red and tried to look at the tv but you failed miserably at it. She giggled some more before placing her hand on your lap.
"You know Y/N before I left she said why I'm bi, I didn't have an answer at first... But I do now, because of you." This made you blush more and your eyes widen. You was about to say something but you was stopped by Lena kissing you. This was a big surprise to you, you soon sunk into the kiss, you could taste her cherry lipstick. You both broke the kiss after. The both of you looked at each other blushing like crazy.
"Your one of the nicest people that I've ever met Y/N, and I don't know why but, I've always felt that we was kinda meant together. I hope you feel the same way but, I... I love you Y/N." Your heart dropped. You didn't say anything, but you did go in for another kiss and she gladly accepted it. You both kissed for a few minutes until you got more adventurous. You inserted your tongue into her mouth and her eyes widened at first but quickly got into it. The both of you went down on the sofa so your on top of her, you gave her little nibbles and her neck giving you a moan or two from her. You grabbed her breasts and gave them a little squeeze making her moan just a little bit louder. She bit your earlobe letting out a moan from you. The both went back to that amazing kissing, now getting proper into it. You grabbed the belt of your robe that she's wearing and began to loosen it. She bit the bottom of your lip and pulled it back and released.
"Let's not do it here, show me to your room." You picked her up and went to your room, the only light reflecting from the moon. You closed the door and went on the bed with her, now getting completely naked.

(Be ready, it's gonna be sour!!!🍋)