Out with the old, in with the new

You massaged her breasts and sucked on her neck. You don't know how things escalated this quickly but you didn't care, you was about to fuck tracer, TRACER. You moved down and licked the tip of her hard nipple, then lightly bit and sucked it making her moan in lust. You are having the time of your life.
"Oh shit Y/N, love! Your a man off many surprises aren't ya!?" She smiled and moaned. You then moved on to the other nipple, you just sucked on it swirling your tongue around until it was red. You stopped and looked down to her smooth, shaved pussy. You lucked up at her with lust filled eyes and smiled she did the same and nodded.
"What ya waiting for, love? Dig in!" She giggled. She quickly became happy again. Maybe she hasn't had sex in a while. You moved to her perfect pussy. It was cute and was tucked in like a button. It looked like a virgin pussy. You closed your eyes and inserted your tongue into her, she moaned a little louder and laughed, you could tell she loved it. In some parts of what seemed like an eternity of heaven you gave it kisses and licks. Your heart is beating at rapid speeds, is this really happening? Lena's breathing got faster until she reached her limit.
"Y/N IM CUMMING LOVE IM CUMMING!" She yelled before releasing her juices all over your face. You got every drop you could in your mouth. It had a slight salty texture to it and it was warm. You got back up and looked at her with a huge smile. You was getting way to excited but who could blame you?

You French kissed again, you and Lena could feel the sweat from both of your bodies going on each other as it shined in the blue moonlight. Lena whispered in your ear,
"Lay on the bed for me, love." She said in a rather serious tone. You did what she said and you laid back first on the warm bed. She gave a few kisses on the lips and chest until she reached your hard member. She looked at you In shock and awe. Her eyebrows middle raised and her pupils going small. You knew where this was going.
"Blimey love I'll won't be able to fit all that in my mouth!" She said with a nervous tone. She began to jack you off and licking the tip of your long, hard member. She gave you a wink before she gave you a blow job.
"Ahh shit Lena that's fucking perfect." You moaned looking at the ceiling. As the saliva slowly covered your cock you let out some pre-cum, the heat of her mouth warming your cock almost made you cum in seconds but you held back. She then fully deepthroated you making you moan louder. Lena gagged at some stages making your member even more wet. "Holy shit Lena! This is heaven!" You shouted with pride. She gave you a thumbs up before bombing her head up and down faster. You so close from cumming, you could feel it. If only it could last forever you thought to yourself.
"IM CUMMING LENA! SHIT IM CUMMING!" In 4 seconds you came stuffing her mouth with your white, warm, sticky sperm. She swallowed all your cream and whipped away the last few drops on her finger before swallowing that too. She looked at you and smiled with still lust filled eyes. She slowly made her way up to you until your noses touched each other, hearts still racing she said,
"Now that we've done some practicing let's get to the really fun part!" She said with excitement and joy.

You picked her up and laid her on the bed. She spread her legs, revealing her wet pussy once more. Your member soon went hard again. Lena couldn't get over how big it was and how fast it went hard again.
"I hope I survive this." She said with a giggle. You giggled back before grabbing your member. You slowly inserted it into her. She gave a quick load yell and clenched onto the side bars of your bed. Her pussy was really tight.
"I don't think it's all gonna go in love." She said nervously. You mumbled to yourself,
"I'll make it go in." You gave small thrusts at first to let some more of your cock go inside her. With each thrust you made the more Lena moaned until you got all you cock inside her tight pussy. You couldn't tell if she was in fear or shock. You kissed her as you thrusted more harder into her. You loved every second of it, it felt amazing.
"Ah shit oh fuck ohh my god that feels so fucking good Y/N." She yelled. You grabbed both her sides and went faster until the bed shook, each thrust hitting her good spot every time.
"SHIT, YES YES YES RIGHT THERE OH FUCK MY FUCKING PUSSY!" She then pulled you in for a long pashonet kiss. You released the kiss and continued fucking her in her good spot. You saw her nice proportionally sized breasts and squeezed them, you getting a bit more aggressive. She moaned louder shouting every curse word she could think of. She eventually came but you continued, now your dick really wet it was easier to thrust now. You then got into a nice pace. But sadly all things must come to an end. You felt that great feeling coming again. Your breathes got faster.
"LENA IM GONNA CUM AH SHIT FUUUCK!" With that said you came completely filling her up with your cum. She screamed and soon after both of you lost most of your strength and took deep breaths. You pulled out and rolled on the other side of the bed. Lena moved up to you and laid her head on your chest.
"That was... That was fucking great!" She said still catching her breath. All you did is nod to what she said.
"I now know who I want to spend my life for real." She said looking at you with a smile. You looked at her and said,
"I love you, your the one that I'll love forever." With that said Lena kissed you on the lips and you both cuddled each other before going to sleep. It won't be the last time you do this to each other...