The Siblings... Get adopted by TeamCrafted?!

Hai Kitteh's Madison here and new book!!!!!

-----

Madison

Me and my sisters and brother Ralph Izzy Ginger we love team crafted!!! I'm 17 years old and I also love One Direction and my sister's and brother. "All kids from ages 12 to 19 please come down to the meet and greet room I repeat 12-19 year olds please come down to the meet and greet room!" I got up with Izzy and walked into the Meet and Greet room and two guys with the name tags that say "Adam" and "Jason" Jason was cute I was first in line Adam came up to me. "Hai I'm Madison call me Maddie!" I told Adam "Ok question time!!" He yelled wow he was loud!

"Name?"

"Madison Rose Anderson"

"Age?"

"17"

"Do you know Team Crafted?"

"Yeah!"

"Favorite member in TC?"

"Jason..."

"Any Siblings?"

"3 siblings Izzy, Ralph and Ginger!"

"Ok thanks!" He said and went to talk to Ralph who was next to me

*After Adam talks to everyone...*

Madison

Adam asked Miss Becca how many kids he could adopt she said 2 each "Okay I chose Ralph and Madison!" Adam said I screamed with Ralph we were getting adopted!!! "And I chose Ginger and  Izzy!" Jason said OMG!!!!! We're getting adopted!!!! "Ralph, Izzy ,Madison and Ginger go pack your stuff!" Miss Becca said I'm going to miss her she was so nice! I walked up to me and Izzy's room and started to pack my clothes and electronic devices which encludes my tablet my iPod5 my iPhone5s my mac book and my 3DSXL with there headphones and chargers same thing Izzy did I got out of my uniform I had to wear and changed into my I ♥ 1D t-shirt with gray ripped jeans blue converse a aqua headband my hair in a pony tail and to top it iff a little bit of blush and eyeliner.

-----

Hai Ocelots hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!

~ The OcelotGirl♥★