is this really happening?!?!

Hey baby creepers this is Ginger and here is my update

~Gingers pov~ (before getting adopted)

I was in my room listening to some music until I heard a banging on my door, "what do you want!" I screamed to the door, "some people are here to meet us and maybe adopt us." It was Maddie, and by what she said got me of my lazy butt and move to go fix my hair and put on some fresh cloths....well a fresh uniform. When I got out to the meet and great room all the 12-19 year olds were in lines by there age. So I went with Maddie well because I'm 17. Anyway the 2 who were here to meet us were a kid named Jason who looked about 18 and, a guy named Adam who looked about 19. And by the way Maddie was looking at Jason I could tell she liked him right off the bat. When the actual meet and great started Adam yelled "QUESTION TIME!!!!!" And dang he's loud. Maddie was first and I was second. Adam asked me simple things like name,hobbies,intrests,and things like that. And when all the kids had there interview Adam and Jason had to pick who they wanted. Now this part hurts me the most because me,Maddie,Izzy,and Ralph never get picked and if we would get picked, each person can only adopt 2 kids and there is 4 of us. So back out of my thoughts I hear Adam start saying "well then I pick...Maddie and Ralph" yay they are getting a home I am happy for them "and I chose Ginger and Izzy" Jason exclaims. OMG I'm going to a home and better yet I'm staying with my familly! After we get to talk with Adam and Jason a little more me and Ralph go to our room and gather our things like clothes,electronics,ect. Finally I am getting a home with my siblings and going to live with TeamCrafted......this is going to be interesting.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Ok hope all you little baby creepers enjoyed my update to the story :). Leave a comment and tell me how your liking the story and/or what I should do. And make sure to hit dat like button wit yo forhead. It would be nice to go follow me MC---creeper and if you haven't already follow us TeamMinecraft. Kay love ya bieeeeeee!