Jason..No I don't like Jason!!

It's Madison here! Yay! I'm finally back on the account!!! Here's an update!

P.S: I'm bored and its my step fathers birthday

P.P.S: Happy Birthday to him!

Enjoy!!!

-----

Madison's POV

Ginger walked in our room.

"I can tell you like Jason" She smirked.

"N-No I-I don't" I stuttered.

"Remember 4th grade when Aleks Nob(ImmortalHD) was the new kid?" Ginger asked.

"Yeah He became popular on the first day" I said glumly.

"You had that...look in your eye that made you smile I could tell you liked him on the first day and now you have that same look!" Ginger protested.

"I did not like Aleks!" I told her. It was true I really did like Aleks but he started dating that beotch Brittney(If ur name is Brittney ilyf).

*When in the car*

Ralph Me Izzy and Ginger looked at eachother and nodded.

Telaphic!!! Thank god!!! -Me

Yes!!!! All of them

Adam and Jason looked at us weirdly.

"What?" I asked. Jason looked at me the same way my old boyfriend Ryan did. That shine in his eye that no one ever made but Ryan. He liked me, He really liked me!?!?! WOO HOO!!!!!

"So how old are you guys?" Ginger asked breaking the silence.

"Jason is 17 and I'm 22" Adam answered. YES JASON IS MY AGE!!!!!!! Ginger and Izzy eyed me.

Girl talk when we get home k!

kk!!

Ok!!

*At home*

"Okay girls your sharing rooms and Ralph your room is the last door to your right!" Adam told us. Me and Izzy ran upstairs, the doors had names that sounded familiar.  "Adam" "Ty" "Jason" "The Fish/Husky" "Ian" "Mitch" and "The sexay Bacca/Jerome" then ones that said "Izzy Madison and Ginger" and "Ralph". I opened the door to our room and gasped. All of our favorite colors!! There was a red and orange queen sized bed and a bunk bed.(Yes there 17, 13 and 15 and sleep in bunk beds don't question) The beds had their own personal color and theme. Pink for Izzy Green and Black for Ginger and Red and Orange for me. I was the queen sized bed and Ginger and Izzy got the bunk. Ginger got the top and Izzy got the bottom. Next to my bed was a black night stand with a purple and blue lamp. The room also had a flat screen TV that hung from the wall. 4 doors, The first door was in the middle of the room next to the flat screen TV. I walked towards the door and twisted the nob(Nob! Get it Nob no okay.. :(.....) when I opened the door I saw a HUGE walk in closet and HUGE is a HUGE difference. Their were already clothes of every color. In the walk in closet there was Hats bloves beanies shoes EVERYTHING!!!! The wall in the back had writing on it. I walked to the wall and read it.

Dear Izzy,

Welcome to your Closet! We already knew your clothing size, shoe size etc... so here is your Closet!!! Get dressed we are going out to eat tonight at 7 o'clock so be ready!!! And dress fancy!!

~Adam

"Izzy!!" I called. I looked out the door and saw she was on her iPod.

"What do u want?" She moaned obviously lazy.