How we meet

So in grade 5 I had moved to the Sunshine Coast from a small little country town just out of Mackay called dysart I new no one up here and it really sucked, I made some friends but not many I wasint one of those people who needed a million friends to survive, in grade six I was settled in, I new everyone and it was good I had a best friend hailee ( who I am still friends with now read my other story's ) and a few other friends. Half way threw grade six a new girl came to our school her name was Robyn, at first sight I fucking hated this bitch but she was friends with one of my friends so I never said anything. Then in grade seven we actually started to talk, and we soon became so close, every afternoon she would walk home with some of her friends who were also my friends, one day I decided to walk with them so I wouldint be bored, I didint no exactly where they walked but I new it was just passed my school so I would at least have someone to talk to for five minutes, when everyone parted to go to their houses me and Robyn kept walking, we both questioned were the other lived because we had walked a great distance from the school it turned out that we didint live that far away from eachother, after that we would walk together every afternoon and then it turned into we would talk and walk in the mornings together then at lunch times and then it turned into best friendship and we wouldint walk at all we would have each others parents pick us up, we became close with eachothers family's to the point I called her mother mum, I really loved her family like they were my own blood her sister Karen was so amazing and fun she treated me like a little brother and her other sister Courtney soon became a very close friend there little brother wyatt was 1 when I met him I soon fell in love with him he was the cutest little boy I had ever met , they had another little brother named dj ( Declan Joshua ) and a nephew named Xavair, every afternoon I would walk to there house and chill out with them till about 5:30 then my mum would pick me up or I would walk home, I slept at there house every weekend and some weekdays and we would walk or get driven to school, this friendship lead to a lot of stuff some of it illegal, me and Robyn aren't as close as we used to be which kills me but we are still close friends, I have met the other side of her family her dads side he had a new wife I won't say there real name just in case they don't want me to do well just call them Fred and Susan I have Been to Fred and Susan's house once and that was on New Years it was one of the best nights I've ever had I hope I get close to this side of the family like I did with her mothers side.