Chapter 5

++Picture of Armani on the side++

 _____________This is more of a fun chapter being serious all the time is LAME!____________ 

                                                                            **Zack P.O.V**  

    I woke up staring into the green hazel eyes of Amber I was laying on something very hard and I had a nagging pain in the back of my head. I touched it and winced I had a huge knot on the back of my head. "What happen?" I asked while staring into her beautiful eyes. She had choppy raven black hair that was layered and puffy and unruly at the top and flowed to straight silky hair that reached her  waist. She was about 5'5and very curvy even with the huge pregnant belly she had pale pink lips and a fuller bottom lip and a a thin but not to thin upper lip. She had a rounded nose and her eyes were wide and slanted giving her an exotic chinky look with all the eyeliner she looked like a model she was just hauntingly beautiful. 

    I sighed  when did I get this sappy I was a love 'em and leave 'em guy. She wasn't the first virginity I took I lost count after 15. I sighed again but she was the first I ever got pregnant and the first that I thought about afterwards. I can't believe she's having triplets I don't even know her but half of me wants to get to know her and be a dad but I didn't want to give up the fun but when I thought of her I wanted to give it up. "Fuck" I groaned while sitting up ignoring the aching pain in the back of my head. I stood up slowly and pulled out my phone "Whats your number" I said a little sharply. " Why" she said stubbornly "Just give it to me we should stay in contact due to my kids you are carrying" I mentally flinched at the word kids. She looked shock and then immediately covered it up and gave me her number .  I smirked and walked away.

                                                                   ** Amber P.O.V**

    I was shock he really wanted to be part of my future kids life even though we knew nothing but each other names.  I sighed and voice to this to Armani. She just smiled and said I told you so and threw her arms around my shoulders and we started to walk  back home. Well I waddled really this belly full of 3 kids at 5 and half months was huge I looked like I'm 7 months and they love to play hockey in their when they get out of me they will be getting a long talk from me.

    "Soooooo" Armani said when she came into my room wearing a hello kitty sports bra and matching boxers. Her hair was in a sloppy bun and she was wearing mix matching fuzzy socks. I was wearing the same but instead I had Dora on my sports bra and boxers I was wearing the matching pair to her mix matching socks. She ran to my stereo and popped in our favorite cd and she threw me my brush and she grabbed my comb and from their we started to sing.

  She started to sing; "All along the western front People line up to receive. She got the power in her hands to shock you like you wont believe. Saw her in the amazon with the voltage running through her skin. Standing their with nothing on she gonna teach me how to swim."

   I jumped in with a lot of hip thrusting and belly moving I sung off beat and loudly "I said ooh girl shock me like and electric eel baby girl turn me on with your electric feel" I burst into laughter at this part because Armani started to dance like she was electrocuted.

 "What?" she said clueless of why I stopped. "You.. you I said in between of burstes of laughter look like you're getting eletricuted. She started to laugh as I mocked what she was doing but I'm pretty sure I looked like gigantic fish trying to gte back into the water she laughed harder as I had to stop to catch my breath.

 "Omjj their kicking my ass" I said  . "Oooohhhh let me feel' she said clearly excited. I grabbed her hand where one of the triplets were kicking me. She smiled and started to glow as one of them kicked her hand.