One Direction Imagines.

How he Cuddles You.

Harry: He would nuzzle his head in your neck, holding your waist tight and protective. He would leave light kisses on your neck and say sweet loving things in your ears, that made you blush and love him even more.

Zayn: He would wraps his arms around you and tangles your legs together, getting closer and closer. He would whisper sweet nothings in your ear and kisse your cheek making you slowly fall asleep in his warm arms.

Niall: You would rest your head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. He would leave soft kisses on your forehead making you fall sleep. Once you were asleep, he would gently rub your back and look at your beautiful face, making him smile and be lucky you are his.

Louis: He would tickle you lightly on your sides and his arms are around your waist. He loved the sound of your giggles echoing through the room as you two cuddle. So, to be blunt with you, there'd be more playing than cuddling, which you both are perfectly okay with.

Liam: He would pull you as close has he possibly could. He would take in the whiff of your hair and he'd leave light kissed at the bottom of your ear, which made you relax. He then, would rub the bottom of you back making you fall asleep in his strong arms peacefully.