Partners

*Emily's POV*

She came over to me and said

'Hi..so.. were partners now' she smiled but you can saw something in her eyes.. she was planning something.

'Yeah so..when are we going to start..'

'Uh After school? if that's okay with you?'

'Yeah that's fine, your house or mine?'

'Mine. We probably aren't going to finish it today so when we are coming togheter again, we will come to your house?'

'Okay'

'I will wait for you at the gats of the school'

'Okay see you then'

'Bye'

She was planning something. You could see it in the way she looked at me. What would she going to do with me? Tell me that I can't be with Harry? Because she was jealous when he looked at me in class. I actually like it, that she's jealous.

...

When I make my way to the last lesson. I walk past Harry and Gabriella, Harry smiles at me and Gabriella gave him a 'watch out' glare. Stupid Gabriella.

(Bell rings)

I go oustide, to the gates. I can't find Gabriella.

After I waited for an hour, I see her.. with Harry. Of course.

She sees me and smiles at harry. She stops and begin kissing Him. She tries to make me jealous. It works. I feel so bad now. I don't want to see Harry kiss with some slut.

After that they said goodbye, Gabriella walks over to me.

'Ready to go?'

'Yeah, already an hour' I mumble to myself.

'What?'

'Notting'

We go with her car to her house. When we're in her car, we didn't say a word. I'm glad because what will come out of my mouth wouldn't be nice.

After an hour we park in front of a giant house. Oh sure, she's rich too.

I ask myself how I get home. Maybe she will drive me home. I hope so. If I have to walk home it's going to be a walk of almost 2 hours.

We walk inside.

Nobody's home.

We go to her room and when she opens the door my mouth falls open. This was the biggest room I have ever seen. The room was painted in blue, 2 walls in light blue, 2 in dark blue. She has a king size bed, used by many boys. Her closet is ... just wow. I didn't see ever in my life such a big closet. It was filled by many clotes. Skirts, dresses,.. The dream of every girl.

'I need to go to the bathroom. Make yourself feel at home' she says.

I nod and take a seat on her bed. She's to friendly. Why is she so friendly? She needs to hate me.

I hear her talking. Someone's calling her I think.

*Gabriella's POV*

'Hi Harry!!'

'Hi'

'I was just thinking can you come over to my house?'

'Okay' he says not looking forward to it.

'You don't want to?'

'No it's just.. leave it. I will come. I need to tell you something'

'Okay I see you then. Bye sweetie'

'Bye'

Part 1 of my plan. Call Harry.

Part 2 jump in his arms and make her jealous.

*Emily's POV*

After 15 minutes, she walks in het bedroom and closes the door.

We are now at the half of our project. It's nine o'clock. She was actually friendly and a good partner. I did the most of the work but she didn't complain about my work.

'I think I have to go'

'Okay, when are we going to come together again?'

'Euhm I don't know. We will see. I talk to you in school'

When we are going downstairs, the doorbell rings. She opens the door and there's Harry.

She flies in his arms. It looks like Harry doesn't expected it. When he sees me he stares at me, confused.

'What is she doing here?'

Oh it's nice to see you to Harry!

'She's here for the project' she says, her arms still around his neck and she's kissing him.

Awkward

'She's going to leave now'

'Yeah I'am. Bye!'

'Wait' Harry says.

'Did you drive her here?' he asks to Gabriella.

'Yes, why?'

'Are you going to let her walk home? That's almost a 2 hours walk from here and it's already 9!'

Did he just care about me?

'Come on, she's a big girl. she can take care of herself!

'I don't want that anything happen to her'

Those words give me such a warm feeling inside of me. It reminds me of that time he said that to me when me were younger. It's such a long time ago that I hear him say this words. Did he remember that he said that?

Gabriella looks with anger in her eyes at me. i know she wants to punch me in the face now.

'I will drive her home. I know where she lives' he suggests.

Gabriella is jealous. she probably is thinking about the time we had together.

we had...

I want that time we had back.

'Okay.' She kisses him. she wants to begin a make out session again. but Harry interrupts her.

'Hey hey, calm down! Don't eat me!'

I laugh hard but stop when she glares with a pale face at me.

You can feel the awkwardness.

Harry and me go to his car. Gabriella stand in the doorway and she waves goodbye at Harry, not giving me any attention.

'Bye sweetie! Be careful!'

What does she think i'm going to do with him? I'm not going to eat him.

(Hiii!! What do you think she's going to do with him? Is it going to be a silent drive or..

Please comment and vote

Love you.X)