2

Raven was sitting in his desk and thinking. Was he really gonna sleep with his boss just to get a raise? Was this the reason why his boss payed him a bit more than the other managers? Who was that shadowy figure outside the window that seemed to be watching him-Wait a minute! Raven quickly opened his door and turned his head to see Perla eavesdropping. She smiled sheepishly and began to side step away, only to be stopped when Raven spoke.
"My office. Now." Perla sighed and stepped into Raven's office. Raven went in, shut the door, and sat behind his desk. "How much did you hear?"
Raven asked.
"Were you two seriously not already having sex?" She asked. Raven facepalmed. "For the thousandth time, no, we were not already having sex."
"But you're gonna, right? To get the raise?" She asked. "I, I don't know." Raven replied. "I mean, it's one hell of a raise, but is it worth sleeping with my boss?" He asked. "Yes, definitely, do it!" Perla said ecstatically. Raven glared. "Calm down. I'm considering going along with it. But then I'll have to give him a blowjob every time I want something from him. On the other hand, if I don't do it, he might just lower my salary or fire me."
"I still don't see a downside here." Perla said. Raven groaned. "You are literally zero help. But you know what he did, so now you can't tell anyone, got it?" He asked, hopeful. Perla thought for a moment before grinning. "Alright. But only if I get paid!" She said. Raven groaned. "Fine! I don't care! Just stay quiet about it, alright?!" Perla nodded. She stood and ran to the door. "Say hi to Jason for me when you go fuck him." She said and ran back to her desk.