Sleeping With The Teacher: Chapter Twelve

Been awhile *waves*

Tell me what you think in a vote or comment ok?

Collin's POV:

My friends in college always wondered why I wanted to join the teaching life. I was beautiful enough to be a model, smart enough to be a kickass lawyer or doctor but here I am in a class room with a bunch of hormonal teenagers. My reason behind this? Because my father hated this job. I was still going against my father’s wishes still. I smirked as I graded my students’ homework. Gosh these students are idiots, I thought as I put a red 40 on top of a girl’s paper writing ‘can do better’ on it to be nice.

Of course she would take it as me hitting on her. Which I wouldn’t dream of doing! I’m already taking a risk but it was worth it I thought. “Ok students you don’t have homework over your spring break because I’m such a nice teacher,” a lot of students whooped in the air and cheered, “But I want you guys to prepare for the test that’s going to be on the day you come back. I’ll write my number on the board if you have any questions. Everything you need to know is in the packet I’m handing out right now.” I said as I got up and started to hand them out.

Just when I was finished the bell rang telling me that the end of the day was near. “Have a good spring break.” I said as the third block students begin to walk out of class. I looked up and searched to find Justin. I saw his friends but frowned when I saw Aaron and Chris holding hands as Aaron- the school’s slut- talk animated to Madison who if I remember correctly was Chris’ girlfriend.

Interesting high school drama. Aaron was a beautiful boy and if he wasn’t such a slut I’m sure a lot of guys would hit on him just as Chris has. Oh but let’s not forget Chris, his faithful servant, who stayed by his side through it all even with Aaron’s crazy father came in the picture. Yes I know about all this. Being Aaron’s teacher I was able to get this information not from Justin but from the principal who told me to keep a close eye on him awhile back once his father was put into jail. 

I didn’t know all the juicy details but I knew enough to know it wasn’t pretty. “Everyone please take your seats.” I said as I started to look at role, “That includes you too Aaron.” I looked up to see Aaron sitting on Chris’ lap messing with his hair. I frowned not enjoying their lovey dovey time in my class.

“Awww but pwease!” Aaron whined as he looked me with his puppy dog eyes. I smirked and was about to play along when Chris gave me this look that dared me to encourage him. I sighed and shook my head.

“Now.” I said and Aaron huffed and hopped off Chris’ lap. I began to call the names the door opened with Justin huffing, “Oh so glad you can join us Justin.” I smirked as Justin looked up to me. “Do you have a late pass?” I asked and he shook his head.

“N-No.” he said as he pulled himself up, “But I have a good excuse.” He said and everyone just laughed. Yes let’s laugh at the class clown and encourage him. Not.

“Well I’ll love to hear it after school. In detention.” His smirk fell once I said it, “Is that a problem?” I asked and he just shook his head and headed to his seat, “Now let’s begin class.” I said once I finished with the role call. The class went just like the others and class ended.

Justin sat in the front desk looking at all the grades, “This is boring.” He stated and I nodded not paying him much attention. Kids always whined when they had to work. “Are you listening?”

“Of course.” I said as I graded Chris’ test. He got a hundred of course.

“Then look at me when I’m talking to you!” he snapped and I frowned and looked up at him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and he frowned throwing the papers down and coming behind me and rolling me around so I was in front of him.

“Look at me.”

“I am.” I said and he glared at me. I was about to open my mouth to say more but before I could let one word leave my lips Justin’s lips were against mine. A fire took over inside my body warming me from head to toe. Justin straddled my waist deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and stared at me with lustful eyes. “So…about this spring break?” I sighed and got up. “Hey!”

“You’ve got a test to study for if you have forgotten.” I said as I began to pack my things, “I’m going to take you home.” Justin glared at me but got up and followed me.

~

“This isn’t my home.” Justin noted as I parked in front of a nice hotel.

“I know it isn’t. You’re spending the night with me.” Justin looked at me and blushed still glaring at me.

“This isn’t going to make up for today I hope you know.” He said and laughed nodding as I leaned in and kissed his lips softly, “I’m going in first.” He said and slammed the door behind him. I parked my car and began to walk inside. I already bought a room and I jumped on the elevator.

When I got into the room I could hear the shower running. I saw the clothes scattered across the floor and I couldn’t help myself from following suit, “Can I jump in?” I asked opening the shower butt naked. Justin stood in front of me under the shower water looking sexy with his black hair sticking to his face and his blue eyes shining through. I looked Justin up and down and let me tell you I was impressed.

“S-Sure.” He said and stepped back and moved over. After that there wasn’t much time for talking as we began to start out our crazy make out session. I attached my lips against his neck. He growled grabbing my hear pressing his hard on against my stomach. It was intense.

I wanted more of him, “Turn around.” I growled pushing him away and pushing his face into the shower water, “Can’t wait. Sorry.” I said kissing his shoulder blades as I thrust two fingers inside him sciorring him open. His ass muscles clenched against my two fingers. He growled biting into his bottom lip. I pulled out my fingers, “Ready?” I didn’t wait for an answer as I thrust myself inside the tight heaven.

It felt like heaven. Justin engulfed me a hot and warm tightness. Justin kept moaning for more as I pushed myself deeper into his tight ass. “M-More.” He cried out as I touched his member wanting nothing more than to cum inside his ass.

He cried out as he came onto my hands. He probably would have fallen to his legs if I wasn’t holding him up. But I wasn’t through with him. Far from it. I kept thrusting deeper and deeper until I reached my peek growling in his ear as I cam deep inside him. “We’re not through.” I said in his ear and he hummed in agreement. I dried himself off along with himself. I took him to the bed and laid him down and got on top of him, “So beautiful.” I looked down at his red face and his glazed over eyes.

He leaned into my touch and I smiled softly.

Just being with him was just worth the chance. But was this love?