Prologue

Is every good things must come to an end? He wondered as he choose whether the blue polo-shirt  or the maroon longsleeves he'll wear for the dinner that Sarah had arranged. She phoned him, earlier.

"Azer, we have to talk."  She said.

He was shocked as he heard it. Something forgotten, along time ago, brought back. He didn't say a word.

"At the Longtitude Resto, 7p.m." She went on. " Don't be late."

He exhaled."Okay."

He decided to go for the blue polo-shirt because, he thought, it creates a good vibe. Actually, he isn't concern of the either suit, he is much frustrated to the talk that will going to happen between him and her girlfriend. He hesitated to go to the bathroom to take a shower ,even it's one hour before seven, he took a seat to the edge of his bed, instead. Pondering the question above while handling the keychain. He started to grow paranoid, dumb questions starting to pop-up on his mind -- what have I done? What's wrong with me? Has she found someone better than I? Am I not good enough?

We really not get all what we desire. In his mind. Maybe we're not meant for each other, maybe she's right, whatever we do to make it work, it will fail in the end, because we are not meant to be. I must admit that. I should probably practice without her. 

He shook his head, believing that it would clear his mind. He glanced at his wristwatch, six-twenty. He stood and prepare quickly. He worn the blue polo-shirt partnered with black vest and black slacks. He headed the door, opened and closed. Got in to the rented car that he and Jiko had rented, earlier. He marveled the road and got at The Longtitude Resto in time. He looked for her and spotted at the farthest portion. He walked slowly while having a heart that seems to blast.

Sarah stood as she saw him. He kissed her on cheek.

"Am I late?" He begun.

She shook her head. "Nope. Just in time."

"You hungry?"

"Not at all. You?"

He shook his head. "So, start the talk, now."

She touched his hand. "Azer, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I had a great time with an interesting person like you and we enjoyed each other's company. I had come to this decision after a million times thinking. You are indeed a perfect man every woman's looking for but, I . . . don't . . . want . . . to be your . . . girlfriend . . . anymore. "