The Big Switch (Part 1)

Hello. I am back with another oneshot!! This was a dream that my friend Crista had so all the credit goes to her. Enjoy!

Star's POV:

I sighed as I walked home from school alone. Jackie had asked Marco if he wanted to hang out with him, and he said yes. I told Marco it was fine... but I don't really feel fine about it..

I admit, I am jealous of Jackie and Marco dating... and sometimes I'd wish I could use a spell on them or something that would make them not like each other, but it couldn't do that to them... it wouldn't be fair.

(Two hours later..)

I was in my room when I heard the door open. Marco was home, finally.

I rushed down the stairs and and saw him and smiled. "Hey Marco!" I cheered as he walked into the living room. But all he said was "Oh.. hey."

I grinned slightly. "Soo... um.. now that you're home, wanna make some of your nachos and... watch a movie or something?" I smiled, knowing I'll finally have some time to hang with my best friend after seeing him spending all his time with his girlfriend.

I waited for him to say yes, but he didn't say what I'd expect. "Uh.. sorry Star, but I'm kinda tired. I think I'm just gonna go up to my room. We can watch a movie some other night, maybe tomorrow!" He said, walking up the stairs. Once I heard his door close, I growled.

"Ugh... he always spends his time with Jackie! I mean, I understand their dating.. but I'm still his bestfriend! I just wish I could spend more time with him somehow...." That's when I caught a glimspe of my spellbook. (Yes, she still has her spellbook and Glossaryk here. Let's pretend they didn't get stolen.) It was open to a spell. As I carefully read the pages, I smiled. It was a spell to switch bodies with someone.

"I could use this to make me and Jackie switch bodies! Then I could actually spend more time with Marco! Sorta... it's better than nothing I guess." I carefully preformed the spell, making sure Marco doesn't notice. There was a big flash, and the next thing I knew, I wasn't in the Diaz's living room anymore. I was in another bedroom.

"Huh, if it worked, then this must be Jackie's room..."

I looked around for a mirror and found a small one on her dresser. I raised it up, and that's when I'd saw myself... only.. I wasn't myself.

"It... it really worked! I'm actually in Jackie's body!!!" I sqealed! I then realized I didn't have my wand.. but I shrugged.

This was all going to be worth it....

Jackie's POV (in Star's body, the next day)

I woke up in what I had thought was my room, in my bed, but it wasn't.

"What the... where am I?" I took a look around, and it wasn't until I saw a familar wand with half a star in the middle that I knew who's room this was.

"This is Star's room.. but why am I in Star's room!?" I panicked.

I quickly paced around the room, wondering how I got into Star's bedroom. I swear I had just went to bed in my own bedroom!

Out of all my confusment, someone knocked on the door. And I heard a familiar voice.

"Star, you awake?" It was Marco.

"Yeah, I am.... I guess" I muttered the last part.

"Okay, I just wanted to know if you we're hungry, my mom made us breakfast." He said through the door.

"Uh.. okay, I'll be down in a second." I said as I heard him leave.

Wait. Did he just call me Star!? He thinks I'm Star!?

"My voice even sounds like Star's... but why?!" I said in frustration. I quickly ran over to Star's mirror phone.

"I'm in Star's body!? How!?" I said, almost too loud. I quickly covered my mouth.

I then remembered Marco. I quickly got dressed and ready, then I headed downstairs.

This is really weird.

TO BE CONTINUED...

So I've decided to make it into two parts since this is gonna be longer than I thought. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and part 2 coming soon!

- Lin♡