Chapter Uno

My 6th hour is crazy. There's different people, and too many voices.
First there is Cadence Alvin. She is literally a walking trash bag. A designer one that is. She's rich as hell, and she speakers her mind 24/7.
Then there's her accessory, Naomi Dolittle.
She's a nerd with no friends, but is always correcting people. There's also a group of emos. Zane, Zara, Zach, and Amy. Let's move on to the jocks. Camryn, Xander, Jacob, and Flynn. They are little to outspoken. The cringey girl, Amaya Drive. The smart Asian, Gavin Walker. Jill Benson, the hot girl who's really smart( I kinda got a thing for her.) And then there's me, Noah Sharp. I'm part of the photography club, but I'm still really cool. The girls think I'm hot as hell, but not Jill. Wait! I forgot someone! Her name is Bruce, no, Bell? No... Ohhh... it's BRYNN! She's quiet and she's really smart. She's not a know it all either, she's okay. But not good enough for me, I'm still nice to her though. Anyway, enough about this. I'm Noah, and this is my story.
This is how my schedule goes for my freshman year of high school:
Advisory 1st
Art 2nd
English 3rd
Reading 4th
Math 5th
Social studies 6th
Music 7th
Science 8th.
Now you may be wondering, " Noah? What's a hawt, not hot, guy like you doing single?"
Well I'm waiting for Jill Benson. The way her curly red hair flows, her green eyes, and her brain! Holy cross , she's fineee.
Anyway. Now that it's like, 1:00 am, I should probably stop typing this and actually get to bed.