Chapter Sit

(The chapters are supposed to be weird names)

                                 • Saturday•
     It's been a week since I've seen Brynn. Even the school doesn't know about her whereabouts. I'm starting to get really worried about her. I throw on a plaid shirt, jeans, and run my fingers through my dark brown hair. I hop in my red jeep and go to the coffee shop.
"Hello what may I get for you today?" The barista said
" I'll have a small coffee, black." I say sleepily.
She walks off, I check my phone while I wait.
" Here you go sir."
"Thanks." I walk away and sit at a table.
I look up Brynn's address, maybe I could talk to her. I find it immediately, she actually has a huge house! I run to my car and speed over to her house.
                                       •••
I ring the doorbell. A very tall man answers the door.
"What do you want kid?" He says all tough
" Is Brynn here?" I sound desperate as I say that. But I don't care, I'm worried.
"BRYNNY! THERES A KID HERE TO SEE YOU! Come in and sit in the living room." He says as he walks off.
      I sit in a big room, on a white couch. I hear light footsteps come down the stairs, she stands in the middle of the room. Her eyes are huge, and glossy.
" Hey Brynn. Are you okay? I was a little worried." I say quietly.
She runs over and grabs my hand, she pulls me into an Audi R-8 car.  Now that we are alone, I finally get a good look at her. Shoulder length blond hair, blue but almost silver eyes, and a very skinny figure. I'm not going to lie, she's pretty good looking.
    We arrive at a park, and we sit alone at a picnic table.
" Here's the deal, Sharp, I'm about to tell you something you can't tell anyone else! Or else, I will personally kill you" She says very powerfully.
" Okay, what is it?" I ask.
She takes a deep breath," I'm sure you know my mom abuses me. Everyone does, but the reason that she does is... well.." She trails off.
" I had a little brother. And he had beautiful hair and eyes, and he was literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. My parents hit him hard, and him just being a tike. He died." She starts to cry."And the worst is, I started to yell at them, and my father.... he.. " She looks down.
" Brynn you don't have to tell me." I say.
" No I need to let it out." She says, and takes a breath.
"He started to sexually abused me, and I couldn't tell anyone. Nobody would believe me, do you?" She says, crying
I get up and hug her.
" Of course I do! I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm sorry for why I did to you. I'm sorry for not stopping anyone. I'm so sorry that I never acknowledged that you were hurting." I say.

She starts crying again

"Thank you.." she spits out. She wipes away her tears," Let's go to Dairy Queen." She says.
I agree and we drive to the outside restaurant. She gets a vanilla cone, and I get an Oreo blizzard.
" So Brynn, I'm wondering, what do you like to do?" I ask
She shrugs, " I'm in dance classes, but nobody I know comes."
" When's the concert?" I sincerely ask
"In a few weeks. But you don't have to come if you don't want to.." she whispers.
" I'm down to go."
She smiles at me. She has a bit of ice cream on her nose and I laugh.
" You have something on your face!" I says
" Where?" She asks.
I grab a spoonful of my ice cream and put some on her nose,
" Right there"
She giggles. And puts a finger full of hers on my nose. We laugh hysterically.
She drives me back to her place.
" Call me if you need a shoulder to cry on." I say
" Definitely Noah. Thanks for everything, bye!" She hugs me.
" Bye"
     And the once quiet girl, that had no friends,         may have found one today.