Chapter 13 BDAY part two

I woke up and did my morning rituals. I decided to take a bath. Since I know it's still my day. I wear a plain t-shirt,worn out denim shorts and Chuck Taylor's. I tied m hair into a messy bun. I came out of my room. I was really thankful my oppas didn't caught me sneaking in last night. ISpeaking of the devil, I saw TOP-oppa. He was at the end of the stair. Waiting for me.

"Happy Birthday Princess!" Top-oppa kissed my forehead and handed me a key. 

"What's this for?" I asked. He just grinned.

"Condo?" I asked gladly.

"No. Go see it in the garage." I ran to the garage and saw a big bike parked next to my hammer.

"Ohmygessh!" I hugged my oppa.

"Do you like it?"He asked.

"I love it!! Thanks Oppa~ You know I've been dying to buy this!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Am I missing something?" Se7en oppa appeared. I hugged him.

"Here's your gift." He handed me an IPhone5s.

"Oh.. Guys, Really." I hugged them both. I pulled away.

"By the way, Oppa. Can I invite my friends in?"

"Sure.. We'll be out of the town, anyways. Right, Top?"Se7en oppa said.

"But there is a problem." I pouted.

"Need my credit card?" Se7en oppa asked.

"Precisely." He handed me his credit card.

"Are there any guys coming over?" Top, my overprotective oppa asked.

"Uh~uh." I responded.

"Just don't buy beers." Top oppa cooed.

XX

It's already 6. Infinite,Teen top and of course Exo are here. Well, Except L and my Kris.

"You look sad." L.Joe said.

"Of course. My bestfriend is not here.' I pouted. 

"Hey.. Stop thinking about L. He's a jerk." L.Joe hissed.

"Yupp yupp."

"By the way, Where's your oppa?"

"Hmm.. They are out of town and they told me to tell you that you need to take care of me because L and my Kris are gone. You don't want me to skinny dip,Do you?" I grinned.

"Oh.. Where's your Kris?" he smirked. I blushed. Now, I'm starting to regret. I told him about what happened last night and this silly guy started to call me 'Girly girl'

"Noona~ Kris-hyung is looking for you outside." Chanyeol said running towards our direction. I excused myself and went outside, I saw my guy. He waved at me.I hugged him. Then I noticed a cut on his bottom lip. I pulled away.

"Babe.. What happened to your lip?" I touched his lip and he flinched.

"I have a surprise for you." He muttered avoiding my question. He held both of my shoulder and turned me around.

"Hey Birthday Lover Girl!"

"Ohmy!! Myungsoo-ah!!" I hugged L and mouthed 'thanks' to Kris. I pulled away from the hug.

"What happened to your lips? The both of you? Did you fought with each other?" I asked. They avoided my stare.

"Come on. Guys. You can't be serious." I murmured.

"Don't mind it. Birthday girl. We tripped." L said. He smirked.

"Oh.So you did trip?" I asked Kris glaring.

"Nope. We actually had a boy to boy talk." He replied.

"So! What was it about? Spill!!"

"It's a boy to boy talk, Yong Byul." L said.

"Ok! Fine!" I said.

"Dude, I think she said 'FINE' cryptically. She use it to end an argument when she knows she's right and you need to shut up." L stated smirking.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" 

"I'm your bestfriend since kinder. Give me some credits." He replied messing my hair.

"Stop!! My boyfriend is here!!" I exclaimed. They chuckled and we decided to go inside.