Chapter 2

A/N: the picture is the dress Alexis is wearing.
Enjoy!
______________________________________
The next day came around, and after an exhausting day at the cafe, Alexis returned home to relax for a bit before Kaitlyn came to pick her up. She again was not able to sleep well, and she did everything she could to get out of going to the club with Kaitlyn and Josh. She had walked into work that morning prepared to tell Kaitlyn that she just didn't have anything to wear, and that's why she couldn't go. Unfortunately for her, Kaitlyn had brought her a dress to wear.

The dress was beautiful to say the least, but Alexis really did not want to dress up. Especially because she knew Kaitlyn would try to hook her up with someone.

Sighing, Alexis dropped her things by the door of her small apartment. She walked to her room and stripped of her work clothes, setting a shirt and comfy leggings on her bed before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

She grabbed her favorite soaps and stepped into the warm water. She instantly began to relax and let the water temporarily wash away her stress.

After a good thirty minutes, the water began to turn cold and Alexis made her way out, slipping on her bath robe. She wrapped her hair in a towel and walked in front of the mirror. There was only an hour and a half before Kaitlyn came to pick her up, so she began getting ready to go out.

This new club had has been the topic of discussion around the entire city for months now. Portland, being a more conservative city did not have many clubs. So when word got around that there would be a club built downtown, and a big one to, people were practically bouncing of the walls in anticipation. The only downside to the club was that it was somewhat pricy, and she was sure that not everyone there would be a particularly good person.

Sighing, she stepped out the bathroom, slipped into the clothes she had set out earlier, grabbed her phone, and stepped back into the bathroom. She took out a curling iron to curl her naturally wavy hair, and turned on her music loud enough that she was pretty sure the neighbors could hear. She doubted they were sober enough to care though.

After an hour of perfecting her makeup and matching jewlery, she slipped on her dress and heels, doing her best not to fall and break her ankles.

After she managed to get all her things together,  she walked over to the full length mirror on the wall to see how it turned out.

The dress was not something she would ever own, it hugged her upper body like a second skin, it was super short, not even going half way down her thighs, and it showed a lot of skin on her chest. She had painted her lips red, her cheeks were tinted pink with blush, and her eyes were lined with matt black eyeliner. She had to admit, she didn't look all that bad. While the dress was not something she would normally wear, it did do wonders for all her curves. 

She heard the doorbell ring, and assumed it was kaytlin. She rushed and grabbed her things heading down the hall to the front door, throwing it open to reveal Kaitlyn, who managed to somehow look even more perfect then she normally did. She was wearing a tight blue dress that ended in the middle of her thigh and somehow seemed to be even tighter then Alexis' own. It had lace sleeves that ended just before the top of her elbow and was paired with glossy black pencil heels. She looked absolutely perfect.

"Oh my goodness!" Kaitlyn squealed, "you look so.... sexy! You look way better in that dress that I will ever be able to, I want you to keep it!"

"Oh no, I can't keep it, it's yours. And you look way better than me" Alexis replied.

"I'm letting you keep it, just take it you look great. Now come on or we'll be late. Josh is waiting." She grabbed Alexis hand and dragged her outside to the car. Josh was waiting outside by the passenger door when they got there.

"Hey Josh you remember Lexi is right? From work? Anyway we need to go now." She said hurriedly as Josh held the door open for her before walking around to his side of the car, obviously in an attempt to win her. Alexis sighed and got in the back, already regretting going.

On the way there Kaitlyn just kept talking about how much fun they would have and how lucky they were to have vip tickets.

When they finally arrived at the club, they were thirty minutes early but were met with an already packed parking lot, and a sign that read FIVE PRIME in all caps. An odd name for a club.

"Oh my God, look at all the people, the hot guys, I'm sure you can find at least one that's interesting. You haven't been with a guy since... well you know.." Kaitlyn drifted of as the made there way to the vip entrance.

"I don't know Kay, I don't really want a guy, I'm just going to have a few drinks tonight that's it." She said. She couldn't shake this feeling of unease, like something was going to happen.

"What! No you at least have to dance, I'm going to make you." Kaitlyn said before walking over and wrapping an arm around Josh.

When they got to the entrance they showed the bouncer there vip invitations and the bouncer opened the door instantly flooding Alexis' ears with noise, only increasing her feeling of unease.

Here goes nothing I guess, she thought to herself as she stepped over the threshold of the door and into the growing crowd of people the club had brought on on the day of the grand opening.