AlyaxNino Chained to the Rhythm - Katy Perry

Alya's POV

It was April Fools day today. (A.N. ha! It was like two months ago XD) It's the best time of the year to prank anyone! When I say anyone, that also includeds my boyfriend, Nino. Hehehe. I better start planning some good pranks for everyone.

My day started simple. Going to class, helping Marinette to spoil the beans around Adrien, updating the Ladyblog and other stuff. But, I don't seem to get fooled or anything but boredom. Everyone seemed tired. I won't judge, it's Monday. But they look horrible. It will be kinda off, of me pranking them afterwards. However, Nino seems on the perfect conditions for a prank. This gives me a great idea.

I walked with Marinette to the bakery. I wanted Marinette to help me with this. I did mention she looked pretty bad. Not to mention her messy pig tails.

"Hey, Marinette!" I called out by putting my arms around her shoulders.

"So, you know it's April Fools Day, right?" I questioned.

"April what?" She frowned.

"April Fools! Where you prank people, by fooling them." I explained but Marinette was still out of the blue.

"Pranks, jokes, amusement, laughing, messing around with people." I broke the pieces smaller for her to understand.

"I don't think that's a good ide-" I broke her concerned. "Everyone knows it's April Fools! So it won't matter. It's just for fun Marinette." I cheered by snapping her from her thoughts.

"Alright Alya, but don't think I'm getting fooled!" She giggled.

"Of course not. Let's go pull some pranks!!" I took Marinette's hand and ran upstairs her room.

I sat on one of Mari's rolling chair with her sitting on the opposite side of me.

"So..who are we pranking first?" Marinette crossed her arms giving me an evil grin.

"I was thinking about Nino." I scrolled through my contacts on my phone.

"Good start." Mari nodded her head in agreement.

"But I think I'm doing the Lyric Prank Challenge." I looked over to Mari.

"What exactly do you do?"

"You just send people lyrics from random songs, and we'll see their reactions. And trust me, they are hilarious!" I snorted.

"That sounds fun. Let's do it then!" Marinette ran behind me to see the tremendous mess I'm about to do.

I clicked on Nino's phone number and went to its inbox.

"Now, think about some good songs. One that Nino has never heard before, not too cheesy or monotonous." I explained.

"Hmm..what about Chained to the Rhythm by Katy Perry. It's pretty good. And I don't think Nino listens to that kind of music." Mari suggested.

"That sounds perfect!" I exclaimed with excitement.

_____________________________
Nino
Alya: Are we crazy?

Nino: lol you are

Alya: living our live in a lens

Nino: well.. we both wear glasses. So I guess you can say that

Alya: Trapped in our own white picket fence, like ornaments

Nino: hey...umm...did u get your wisdom tooth out today 😂 you're not making any sense rn

Alya: So comfortable, we live in a bubble, a bubble

Nino: haha that time I got akumatized. Bubbles. Ha. Good one.

Alya: So comfortable, we cannot see the trouble, the trouble.

Nino: ...

Alya: ah, so good.

Nino: o_O excuse me?

Alya: your rose-colored glasses on, and party on

Nino: I don't wear pink...and why would I wear rose-colored glasses when I already have some.

Alya: Turn it up, it's your favorite song!

Nino: wait...forget about the Rose-colored glasses ;-;

Alya: Dance, dance, dance to the distortion!

Nino: ok. What ya doin?

Alya: stumbling around like a wasted zombie

Nino: lol kewll

Alya: yeah, we think we're free!

Nino: america! Oh america!

Alya: drink, this one is on me

Nino: we can't drink yet Alya, but I'll gladly sneak some drinks to school ;)

Alya: we're all chained to the rhythm, to the rhythm, to the rhythm!

Nino: wait a minute...chained to the rhythm?

Alya: turn it up it's your favorite song!

Nino: omfg 😤 is this Katy Perry's new song! (A.N. bon appetite is actually the resent one I believe XD)

Alya: April Fools!

Nino: I knew it...

Alya: no u didn't! U fell right into it.

Nino: ok, ok u got me.

Alya: bwahaha!

__________________________

"He actually fell for it!" I chuckled.

"Really? So he actually knows Katy Perry is a thing?" Marinette laughed throwing herself on her bed.

"I guess..." I replied.

"You know...maybe we should prank Adrien" I grinned.

"What! No Alya. I'm not doing that."

"I got the perfect song Marinette. Maybe u should try "Love in the brain" by Rihanna." I twerked my eyebrows.

"Not in a million years" Mari coughed.

"Fine, I'll do it myself." I stood up and grabbed Mari's phone.

"Alya no." Marinette warned standing up.

"Too late girl!" I swing her phone up in the air running down the her trap door.

"Alya WAIT!" I hear Mari yell from upstairs.

"Hahaha! Wait until you see his reaction!" I cheered.
__________________________

Wow. Finally an update 😂