ChatNoirxMarinette Insomniac- Timeflies

Chat Noir's POV

Things between me and Ladybug have changed a lot lately.

She laughs and jokes around every time I make a pun or even flirt with her.

It was fun and exiting at the beginning, but now its scaring me. o_O That's not her usual self. I don't want to sound wrong or anything. But I think I'm starting to get over Ladybug. There's this other girl I've been having in my head lately.

Don't get me wrong. Ladybug is awesome, brave, and flawless. But I think Marinette is taking over me. I can't make this feeling go away. It's stuck in my head. It's a feeling of necessity. I want her. I need her. I love her.

Maybe it's too soon. I started visiting her a couple of times (by that I mean weeks). She's different around Chat Noir, but when I'm Adrien...she looks scared, or something. Maybe she's avoiding me. It's complicated. But as Chat, I get to know her a lot more. And everything about her...is what I love.

But I want her to feel more comfortable around me, and I want to tell her about my feeling sooner or later. Or you know what....i might as well just tell her now. No....I'll just try to make her say it.

_______________________
                 Princess

CN: My racing, sleep chasing.

P: Hey Chat!

CN: These flashing lights and they gone.

P: You're in patrol?? I'm sorry to bother you.

CN: Keep testing my patience.

P: ok? 😅 So what's up?

CN: I always get what I want.

P: Oh really, What did you get this time.

CN: Sleep dreaming, still faded.

P: I love sleeping. Which, I would like to sleep right now 😴

CN: We wrestle dusk until dawn

P: wait...WUT

CN: No question, I'm waiting, let's keep this gone.

P: are you talking about me???

CN: Once you close your eyes

P: I'll fall asleep, no🤷🏻‍♀️

CN: Running down your thighs

P: omfg

CN: Got you hypnotized

P: Chat...what on the world are you saying?!??!

CN: I got you begging for more

P: 😳

CN: Than just a dream

P: Chat where are you going with this???

CN: Silhouetted screams

P: DAMNNNNNN 😧

CN: Hop on top of me, set you free