In The Hospital

The gate slammed down everyone races down the track I can feel the blood running through my vines. I was in 1st my best friend Dalicia right behind me. We race to the finish line then suddenly "Boom" I came crashing down with Dalicia crashing down on me with three other racers crashing down too. My leg was wrapped around my chain with people laying on it.  The crew ran out on the track yelling
  "Are you ok?", one of the crew members yelled.
I couldn't talk because I was crying so hard. 
   "Bella can u hear me?"
"IT HURTS", I started yelling.
"It's ok, where does it hurt Bella?"
"My leg I think it's broke", I say as I cry.
   The crew members put me on a stretcher as they strap me in I keep crying.
  When we get to the hospital they rushed me into a room and a whole lot of doctors came rushing in doing stuff to my leg and asking me a lot of questions.
  I woke up in a hospital room with my mom, dad, sister, both brothers and Dalicia sitting in the room too. I can hear them talking but I close my eyes and fell back asleep.
  I open my eyes and see a doctor standing by my bed with a clipboard talking to my mom and dad I didn't see anyone else in the room all I seen was my mom crying.
   "Mom", I sat still tired.
"Bella, you're finally awake hoe are u feeling?" She saying grabbing my hand.
  "I'm ok, what happened?"
"You fell when u were racing," my mom said scared.
"The doctor said that your leg is really bad and u had to get surgery that is why u have been sleeping for so long" my mom said looking right into my eyes.
"They did the surgery as soon as u got here so you didn't have to wait."
I looked down at my leg and there it was s cast a really big one. I looked up at my mom and started crying.
"Everything will be ok Bella", she says as she's learning down to hug me.
Well I get out of the hospital today. I have been in the hospital for two weeks. Dalicia was here today she wanted to go home with me today. My little brother and sister were playing "Sorry" in the waiting room.
"The doctor will be in shorty", my nurse said as she walked out the door.
  I was so ready to go home I hate being in the hospital you can't get any sleep.
   "Ok, Bella are you ready to go home", my doctor said as he walked in.
  "Yes plz"
When I got home my mom and dad said that I have to sleep in Novembers room intel I can walk upstairs.
My mom moved all my stuff in
Novembers room. I went right into the room and fell asleep.

*************************************
Sry if it's bad this is my first time writing a story plz let me know what u think.